• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Yeah, if one of the sites opens up the round/ win by I'll put some on Mac for TKO inside the first and Diaz by sub

Do any of you guys stream the ppv's online? I just cancelled my directv and my internet is fast enough to stream 1080. Any suggestions legally or illegally is fine just looking for quality

Last mystic Mac fight we used Apple TV at a friends and the feed was flawless

watched any fights on ufc.tv? I am gonna check out the anderson fight there tomorrow and probably check out the ppv through them also

Wish I could have seen the fight.

As often happens in MMA, their faces tell a better story of the fight than the score cards.

You have to wonder if they fought anywhere other than the UK would that fight would have been scored differently?

40 should the deadline to retire for MMA fighters. He just doesn't have the durability/chin to pull off the counter-punching magic he used to. Teh Chris exposed the holes in his game and he clowns too much to win decisions. Hang em up...

Bisping earned my respect for keeping his head straight after all that happened.

watched any fights on ufc.tv? I am gonna check out the anderson fight there tomorrow and probably check out the ppv through them also

I''ll buy a card via ufc.tv every now and then. No real issues that weren't the fault of my service provider.

usa-today-9143621.0.jpg

I''ll buy a card via ufc.tv every now and then. No real issues that weren't the fault of my service provider.

Thanks man, downloaded the fox sports go app and have my brothers directv log in. I am ready for the prellims and ppv now

I was just thinking... the last guy he beat was Nick Diaz, but then he pissed hot, right? And the two fights before that he got his leg busted in half and KTFO'd.

He probably did it for the money but the string of losses will likely cost him more than he gained in having less value as a marketing tool.
Dude was up there with GSP at one point. Could have had his face on the Wheaties box if not for the losses.

Speaking of GSP: he was pretty vocal about PED use and also stated that anyone could get away with it based on the testing they were doing at the time and anyone who did get caught was lazy and/or dumb. And even with the recently "improved" testing methods, I imagine one could still get away with PED use if they cycled right and took the right stuff.

So... why did Silva get lazy and get popped? He just figure he (and just about everyone else) got away with it for so long that he couldn't get caught?

One thing I think the Diaz bros have mostly right is that the majority of the UFC is juiced in one way or another.

Speaking of GSP: he was pretty vocal about PED use and also stated that anyone could get away with it based on the testing they were doing at the time and anyone who did get caught was lazy and/or dumb. And even with the recently "improved" testing methods, I imagine one could still get away with PED use if they cycled right and took the right stuff.

So... why did Silva get lazy and get popped? He just figure he (and just about everyone else) got away with it for so long that he couldn't get caught?

One thing I think the Diaz bros have mostly right is that the majority of the UFC is juiced in one way or another.

The majority of athletes are

Back