• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

hats off to Benson. He didn't quit from a lot of shots that would have put most guys down.

It wasn't as obvious how much bigger Koreshkov was to me until they both stepped in the ring.

Benson was fighting a dude much much bigger, kind of like when he fought Brandon Thatch, bigger than Thatch, but Koreshkov had take down defense for everytime Benson went for it. Wasn't even really that close of a fight although Benson stayed in there all 5 rounds. If he had got the take down at any point, he probably could have worked his jits game but never had the chance.

Benson needs to go back to 155. He is not a Welterweight.

200.gif

Mighty Mouse smashed Cejudo (big surprise right?)

Jones wins

Anthony Pettis is now on a 3 fight losing streak. :rofl:laughing

Jones was saying that he is rusty while DC said Jones was one of the greatest fighters in history of mma.
Looking forward to seeing their rematch.

Cyborg v. Leslie Smith next card. Will be interesting.

My guess at what's really happening:

CMac is injured
CMac would pop for PED's if he got tested in the near future
CMac's meds need to be adjusted

Fight for UFC 201/2/3 is already set up betwixt Nate and CMac and Nate got a check for a hunnit g's to keep his mouth shut.

DC/Jones II main event for UFC 200.

Thank you, Conor, for being a dipshit child who couldn't do his job. I was worried they might save DC/Jones for the first card in New York later this year. Now we get to see the rematch earlier than expected!!!

Last edited:
Damn. :rip Jordan Parsons. First it was just his leg...then coma...then...

Apparently was running with headphones on and didn't see/hear a car coming. Shitty way to go.

DC/Jones II main event for UFC 200.

Thank you, Conor, for being a dipshit child who couldn't do his job. I was worried they might save DC/Jones for the first card in New York later this year. Now we get to see the rematch earlier than expected!!!

so madbro.

Saturday matches look cool-prelims=
Maia v. Brown
Alves v. Barberina
Marquardt v. Thiago Santos
Lineker v. Font

I think it will be on Fight Pass......

Back