• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I saw that with the supposed x-rays of the area. I don't know the forehead is one of the strongest areas of bone in the body from what I understand. Kind of weird that much damage was done to the forehead and nothing at all happened to the knee of the other guy. You would think the knee cap would have broke as well.

you don't strike with the kneecap. i mean, you do, but those are usually clinch range shots to the nice squishy guts and soft ribs...you hit those with the club that is the base of the femur, which is very well protected with sinew.

allow buakaw to demonstrate-
[youtube]gfWywyVsrFU[/youtube]

and yeah i know those are mostly roundhouse kicks, but he throws a knee bomb much like the one that santos caught square that almost uproots the friggin banana tree at 18 seconds..

well cuz it is the right thing to do!
what ever happened to the protestant work ethic fer crimeny sake?

Holm for the shadowboxing champ of the world? :laughing

lolsrsly. i knew she had the recipe to beat an overly aggressive, low grade striker like ronda, but at the end of the day, she's an mma point fighter. a good one, but if you're gonna point fight you gotta be a level better than your opponents..

Just in:

Rogan is signed with UFC for "at least another year". Won't be traveling overseas anymore.

I think Lawler will keep his belt, but I also think it'll be tough fight. Will need to try to keep from getting rasslephuqqt.

He better be careful. This is the year of champs losing belts. If Tywhine Woodley wins, I won't really be surprised. I will cringe though.

Wouldn't shock me, but my chips are on Lawler. However, the Randy Coture School of Wall n' Stall/Lay n' Pray seems to be working out pretty well for people lately.

Rose for the win!
fingers crossed.

This is gonna be a great fight. I still don't think shes ready for Joanna Champion though...

I think Lawler will keep his belt, but I also think it'll be tough fight. Will need to try to keep from getting rasslephuqqt.

Lawlers got this. Woodley will gas, I doubt he makes it past the 3rd round.. He certainly has nothing for 5th round Lawler..

You know, when Joanna loses, you guys are gonna have to start learning how to spell her last name. :p

Back