• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

my tongue has no ability to wrap around her last name nor does my small brain have the capacity to spell it either.

I want Lawler to win and believe that Tyrone will put it all in for 10 minutes and pay the consequences.

Rose is not ready at all.
I want to see her fight Paige (again) and Pena too.

Wager Won $100.00 $288.00 Win 7/30/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Woodley wins inside distance +288* vs Not Woodley inside distance

:twofinger

Wager Won $100.00 $288.00 Win 7/30/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Woodley wins inside distance +288* vs Not Woodley inside distance

:twofinger

not bad....

I guess the way this year has gone, making a bet like that doesn't seem THAT crazy. and really... that kind of bet, given the way this year has gone, almost sounds like smart money.:laughing

I love the post fight Fox Sports interview with Thompson and Woodley.

Wonderboy is coming for that belt.

not bad....

I guess the way this year has gone, making a bet like that doesn't seem THAT crazy. and really... that kind of bet, given the way this year has gone, almost sounds like smart money.:laughing

making that bet has absolutely nothing to do with any other title fights. your little prophecy idea is nothing but coincidence.

And just like that I'm reminded why Tyron can kiss my ass.

Wonderboy straight up said, hey next WW title fight, me and you, and Tyron deflected calling out Nick Fucking Diaz at UFC 202 in 3 weeks because he's just coming off his suspension on Monday.

God damn, Tyron. You just lit up a fan favorite warrior in one round and Thompson is the clear next challenge. I was ready to shut up because he talked the whiner talk but walked the walk and shocked everyone and then he says he wants to fight Nick Diaz...

chicken shit. Barely even won the title and already ducking the clear next contender.

Last edited:
making that bet has absolutely nothing to do with any other title fights. your little prophecy idea is nothing but coincidence.

You're right. It is coincidence . I've seen your bets. You do well more often than not.

I may start consulting you... If I ever decide to put a bit of money down outside of betting 5 or 10 dollars here and there with my friends I watch the fights with

god damn, he's not making himself sound any better in the post fight presser. Still calling out Nick Diaz AND calling out GSP. dismissing Wonderboy because Thompson called for the next fight against Lawler (assuming Lawler wins).

Woodley says well Thompson wanted to fight Lawler, so he can fight him now.

not even an hour out of the win and already unsufferable as a champ

I've never seen a champion, that I can remember, start ducking contenders so fast.

You're right. It is coincidence . I've seen your bets. You do well more often than not.

I may start consulting you... If I ever decide to put a bit of money down outside of betting 5 or 10 dollars here and there with my friends I watch the fights with

well, i only post wins, but i def stay in the black..

Back