• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

not much star name power on this card but some interest fights thus far.

Good fight overall. Leeroy good at not getting hit by ninja shit. He landed some nice shots in there too.

Imagine this. UFC signs Michael Venom Page and his debut fight is against Wonderboy Thompson. Winner gets an immediate title shot.

That would be one of the most interesting fights in a while.
Isn't Thompson getting a little old to be called Wonderboy?

That would be one of the most interesting fights in a while.
Isn't Thompson getting a little old to be called Wonderboy?

page isn't even in the same constellation as thompson. page is a can crusher and the only high level guy he's fought is cyborg, who is mid tier and well past his prime. thompson has fought a who's who of high level mma fighters.

not to mention page fought in light/semi contact kickboxing tournaments before mma whereas thompson was a north american and world champion full contact kickboxing champion in 3 weight classes. i would give wonderboy a 90% chance of actually murdering him.

f7FdEdG.jpg

So Benson Henderson is headlining a Bellator card in Anaheim in 2 weeks. I'm probably going

because BendoGOAT

Also I'm happy the 203 card hasn't gotten injury bug fucked. Rothwell pulled out of his fight with verd00m but Travis Browne stepped in. Would rather Black Beast get the call since we've already seen Werdum/Travis but whatever. At least he wasn't pulled from the card.

Looking forward to going to Cleveland for that.

Back