• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

There aren't any fights announced. Just that they secured the venue and date.

If assm. understands my absolute failure in predicting matches he should win some good money.

Cowboy is a fuckin boss...

wins 3 at WW, calls out the champ at 155.

Last edited:
Rumble has always been a beast. I couldn't believe it when the ufc released him from his contract during his welterweight days instead of just insisting he move up a class or two.
I always wanted to see him kick John Jones ass.

The full camp Diaz didn't look much different than the two week notice Diaz.
Some are calling it the best fight in ufc history, thats a stretch.

Doh! Still doesn't say much, to me. Nate got ragdolled at WW, so McGillicuddy would probably, too. Dude is a LW, they both need to go back to that division.

Paige is a beast and she said she missed punching people. I look forward to the match and believe she will be victorious.

Good god, Pettis looks like he's about to be in The Machinist 2 and it's not even weigh in day yet.

Bellator was fun last night. Had great seats. front row of the arena right behind the floor seats. Was sitting right behind Benson's brother and the rest of the family. Also Royce Gracie, Couture and a couple other big names were right in front of us. Saw Lorenz Larkin there right by us supporting some jobber that must have been from him gym.

Most of the card was pretty entertaining. And then there was that main event... god damnit, Benson. He threw like two strikes the whole fight and then Pitbull breaks his leg and the fight is over. He's making it really hard to be his fan right now. Especially with that horrible post fight speech. Sounded like he might have spent more of his camp rehearsing that speech than training.

If Benson shows up like that in his next fight, Chandler is going to fucking murder him. His bellator career is looking like a train wreck right now. What the hell happened to that guy?

I don't even know if I'm in the mood to watch tonight's card. What Benson did last night made my mma fan penis soft. :(

Maybe I need to rewatch him strangle Thatch or outwork Nate Diaz to restore some faith.

Maybe if Pettis loses tonight and goes on a 0-4 losing streak, I'll feel better.

Well Pettis won as did PVZ.
Smiling guy and his wife also won.
Condit loss due to his poor game plan.

Back