• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Condit loss because his heart wasn't in it.

At least, that's why he lost in the first round.

In his post fight talks, that dude had one fought out the door of retirement before he even stepped in the cage. Sad talk to hear from him.

I enjoyed hearing Paige say that she wanted in on the card in the new Sacramento arena.
TAM will hopefully be representing!

Condit... one of my favorite fighters, but I think he had his foot out the door two fights ago. He's been fighting the very best for a long time, and you can only do it so long.

Petis put a beatdown on Aloevera.

Arlovski defeated by War Machine. Sad
Gus won over some non ranked dude.

3 days and I'm off to Cleveland for 203.

Good for Ryan Bader for finishing a fight, finally... in a long time... Ryan Bader usually can't even finish his breakfast.

Gustaffson looked like shit. People keep wanting to see the rematch with him and Jones, Jon would win 50-45 if his fight this weekend is any kind of indicator.

I don't know what to say about Arlovski.... maybe it's time to hang em up.

BUT 203 CANT WAIT.

Last edited:
Here We Go!
predictions? As usual I am full of them.
Miocic over Overeem
Browne over Werdum
Faber over Rivera
Gall over Punk

Correia ove Eye
Barroso over Dollaway
Tavares over Mag.
Lentz over McBride

Medeiros over Spencer
Gonzalez over Dober.

Bet against my predictions, win money.

Whatchoo got fight fans?

if it is just his liver going into the seats that are cheap then he can still win the fight.

Reem = Glass cannon, and Stipe is a pretty solid striker. I think Reem sleeps on this one. Browne might have something to prove after Werdum whooped him last time.

Checking in from Cleveland. Last night was fun. Ran into Faber and his crew. Was surprised they were out in downtown so late last night. Saw Glover Texeira and some friends, they looked like they had a fair amount of drinks in the same bar we were at.

Buddy of mine was wandering around alone this morning while we were at the hotel bar and ran into Cowboy.

We're gonna go to the Rock and roll hall of fame and then off to the arena after.

Good times so far.

Last edited:
My goodness. :thumbup

Hard fight for Faber, lol cm. Apparently Werdums can fly?

fooooooooooooooooooooooook reem

Last edited:
I had a bit of money on Reem, so I stayed quiet when Stipe won. :D Also in our forum twitter group too since Stipe reads there and posts sometimes. He talked some shit to a couple guys for betting against him haha and invited us to his after party but we never made it.

WTF is up with the Quicken Loans arena alcohol laws? They stopped serving beer at 11pm. We're like what the hell. You're telling me I can't buy a beer before the main event? That shit needs to get solved before the UFC comes back to cleveland.

Also the bars should have stayed open longer. Luckily the bar we were at before the fights, the bartender and owner said they'd stay open later for us if we come back and we did since most of the arena filtered into other bars. Apparently the bars stayed open longer for the republican national convention or something? You'd think they town govt might have the same special exception for the UFC based on the money all the fans bring to the economy that night/weekend. The whole house was packed to the nosebleeds and was probably 70% packed early in the night during the prelims. I haven't been to an mma event or most any sporting event in general that was that loud.

Also, the card and event and weekend were great but I'd prefer to stick to west coast events based on the time zones. It's better to have the fights end around 10pm ish and still have a lot of time after for after parties/bars. At least for me...

December 17-UFC Fight Night Sacramento.
Who will be on the fight card?

Back