• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Menace v Diamond. guess-Menace will come out victorious.
Uriah v Derek-go NY!!!
Dunham v. Glen-anyone's guess.
Montano v. Brown-gonna go for the other New Yorker.
not too exciting but I enjoy seeing Hall's lability.

Rumble getting the run around? Bone's shit still clogging up the drains.

As long as Jon is not champ or actually been beaten, whether because there's another clear contender like Rumble or he's mucking things up for himself, his shadow is always going to be cast far and wide. like him, hate him. for better or worse, just the way it is.

And Honda, tho she's been quiet lately. Dunno why she's still in TV ads. DC is the worst commentator ever. Dude should just STFU and fight AJ.

Bowchikabowbow...

mma_ufc-jones-cormier_brawl_33563853.jpg

It was alright for a free fox card. 19 second d'arce choke was cool.

Didn't expect poirier to get knocked the fuck out like that in the 1st.

Please send Erick Silva back to Jungle Fight.

He barely beat Canny McJobberson.

Barao won but did not look impressive. Moving up to 145 has not really helped. Dillashaw really did take that guy's lunch money...

The main event was stupid. It was stupid when they booked this. Cyborg has more male hormones in her system than Fallon Fox.

Cyborg did her thing and broke another pretty face.
Big Country-sad fight.
I remained awake far too long to see the entire card and this morning I have some regrets!

Barao won but did not look impressive. Moving up to 145 has not really helped. Dillashaw really did take that guy's lunch money...

The main event was stupid. It was stupid when they booked this. Cyborg has more male hormones in her system than Fallon Fox.

Yep, that shoulda been a gimme fight and he barely eeked out a win with a couple lame take downs.

Erik Silva... same. Gimme fight. Typical lopsided Brazil fight card.

Cyborg fight shouldn't have even happened. Should put her up against Connor MacGregor. :D

Wonder how much Nelson gonna get fined for kicking McCarthy in the arse.

Back