• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

So.... about last night.

One of the wackiest UFC nights in a while.

Mr. Saki getting humbled in the first round was awesome

Pettis with that slick arm bar triangle, he's still got it. Not sure if he really has another stint back up to the top

Platinum Perry with a win. But Felder with that inspirational will to continue and fight through the pain. Those announcer/Fighters have such insite, and are able to express that in the future with great detail. Can't wait for that break down

Don't want to comment on Ngannou. He's about to get banished to Fight pass headliner after this performance

And new DC bringing that belt back to Gilroy!!!! Can't wait to see him shopping around town in a few weeks. What a great champion to have together now. Stipe left to another dimension, hope he recovers and fights Curtis.

Let's hope tonight's card is entertaining.
Sage is fighting and I hope he wins. We have the same hair stylist.
Zinago vs. Reneau could be very close.
Dos Santos vs. Ivanov-probly Ivanov
Bermudez over Glenn.

I am usually incorrect in my predictions but at least I am brave enough to make them!!!!!!!!

we couldn't stay awake to see the last few matches. Between the slower paced fights and the repetitious commercials I couldn't keep my eyes and interest on task.

Sage looked like a beast!
Cat looked determined as well.
The judges sucked bawls however.

Ok card except for the main event. Yeesh. If Sage could improve his TDD, he could be really dangerous. Lit that dude up like an umbrella in a thunderstorm one he got a little distance.

The foot behind the head, hammer fist KO was pretty sick, too.

Went to some ammy fights at the OC Fair tonight.

Lot of guys making their first fight debut. Lot of 30 sec - 1 minute KOs and subs. Typical for new fighters.

Got to meet Josh Barnett, Curtis Millender, and Chris Leben there. Curtis and Josh were doing corner work and Leben was rotating between ref and judge duty.

fuck I wish!
You gonna be inside? Tell the screaming whooooooooo peeps to quiet down! Unless of course you are one of the whoooo peeps. Then keep doin what you're doing!

fuck I wish!
You gonna be inside? Tell the screaming whooooooooo peeps to quiet down! Unless of course you are one of the whoooo peeps. Then keep doin what you're doing!

Haha. I doubt the wooing can be stopped by one man.

I ascaird to predict fight outcomes but I sure hope Cody wins.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed in this card. It was shaping up to be so good and a few fights dropped out that were gonna be great.

As the line up currently stands, I really don't even give a fuck about any of the fights until around the 6th or 7th fight. And for me, that's unusual. I usually care about all fights from the early prelims all the way through.

I guess I should just count my blessings. We got UFC 214 Jones/DC 2 last year which was awesome. Every card can't be that.

The card is less than yet the main fight might prove to hold all of the excitement in 25 min. Unless someone knocks the fuck outta the other in the first round......then the excitement will be short lived.

If somebody is getting finished, Cody will do it early, TJ will probably do it later. And I don't think Cody is finishing TJ.

So there's my prediction.

Mighty Mouse wins by whatever he wants.

Last edited:
Khabib/McGregor Vegas! I might have to go see that live!

If you're planning to do that, keep me posted. Maybe we can say hi and stuff at some point before or after.

I don't know if I'm going yet but my big group of friends booked our yearly fight event in Vegas back in March or April. We have a mansion for the weekend. Didn't know anything other than there's gonna be an event that weekend.

And boom, a couple days ago now it's Kebob/McNugget.

I wish I could explain the tone and vibe in the arena tonight at Staples Center around midway through round 3.

People were like... uh... not sure if Cejudo is winning this but he's definitely in this fight...

and then going into round 5, it was like... :dunno it's far from a landslide but he's doing the damn thing.

I'm glad he didn't get screwed. I was worried when one judge had it for DJ because I think it would have been far from a robbery if DJ got the decision but from where I was sitting/standing, Cejudo won.

Not the most stacked card ever

but being there in person and feeling all the energy is always worth it.

I had random run-ins with Uncle Creepy (Ian McCall) and Eddie Bravo after the event in LA.

Super random.

Last edited:
If you're planning to do that, keep me posted. Maybe we can say hi and stuff at some point before or after.

I don't know if I'm going yet but my big group of friends booked our yearly fight event in Vegas back in March or April. We have a mansion for the weekend. Didn't know anything other than there's gonna be an event that weekend.

And boom, a couple days ago now it's Kebob/McNugget.

Will do, and talking about coming up aces on that draw! You guys hit the jackpot (pun intended)!

Way to go TJ. Always get a kick out of dudes who shoot off their mouths getting a beat down.
That last round of the flyweight fight seemed was over way too fast. Was hoping for a finish.

Back