• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

LA adventures

34pffnk.jpg

Pretty sure the fight was cancelled due to her being in the hospital. That really sucks, I like watching Shevchenko fight.

"The UFC women’s flyweight champion will not compete Saturday at UFC 228 in a scheduled title fight with Valentina Shevchenko, the UFC officially announced Friday morning. Montaño was taken to a Dallas hospital prior to the official weigh-ins on the advice of the UFC’s medical team."

Cutting weight can be tough, I remember my high school wrestling days.

Last edited:
I was talking to the dad of one of our local high school wrestlers about weight cutting recently. In our area, they're not cutting any more, but rather weighing in the day of the match. Seems like a much healthier way to go about it.

I didn't cut weight in HS rasslin' either. Some kids did; I was a hungry fucker all the time and still very fit and trim. I wasn't going to damage my kidneys, etc. over a HS wrestling match. My coach was fine with it. Not like I was gonna get a scholarship.

As for MMA news...

Wow, another Brazil card and pretty much all Brazilian winners, whatta ya know. :rolleyes Didn't bother to watch. Saw there was a questionable majority draw call, too. Pass.

USADA... Jon Jones... Dana White... Bazillions of dollars. Lolz. :rolleyes

Dude gets popped multiple times for PED's, not to mention all his other extra curricular activities and he's just about back in the game. And he didn't get popped for weed or some questionable tainted whatever this and that. Dude was doing straight up roids.

DC may be annoying, but he's got a point... USADA, GTFO. What a joke.

Just another heads up for anybody that may be in Vegas too, weekend of Oct 6 for Kalibibi vs Conman.

Holler at me

crap-I just deleted accidentally all of my predictions. Lemme try again when I rediscover my patience

Have no real idea what’s gonna happen either.

But the sick side of me wants to see Conor KO this guy in first round. Just to see how big this ego leviathan can grow!

Yeah, that was some shit, wasn't it? :wow

Wonder what the strip was like after the fans poured out into the streets?
A little bit of everything happened yet my focus on the Karate Hottie vs. Felice was spot on. Great fights and then gangster paradise.

Kuro-did you go out?

A little bit of everything happened yet my focus on the Karate Hottie vs. Felice was spot on. Great fights and then gangster paradise.

Kuro-did you go out?

Glad to see Waterson back to winning, seems she wasn't really on her game for a bit. :thumbup

Strip was probably crazy atmosphere with heavy police presence. :nchantr

Kuro-did you go out?

We ordered the fight at the house we're staying at in Vegas.

Seemed maybe that was a better option with the fights that were breaking out in the arena and on the strip after. :laughing

We ordered the fight at the house we're staying at in Vegas.

Seemed maybe that was a better option with the fights that were breaking out in the arena and on the strip after. :laughing

Did you guys fight each other?

Back