• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I worry for Rashad's health. Anthony Smith is a bad boy. I don't see that ending well for him. Rashad retiring after this fight.

Hopefully RDA wins and Colby can get relegated back to the prelims and I never have to hear or read about him again.

Claudia is probably gonna make Carla rethink this whole MMA career thing. Don't see that going well for her either.

Overeem gonna Overeem. Blaydes needs a bit more experience. But surprise me.

Benavidez is the best flyweight not named Demetrious Johnson. We all know that. Like Blaydes, Pettis needs some more experience.

Main Card:

CM Punk vs. Jackson-who the hell knows?

Arlovski vs. Tuivasa-I am in love with Arlovski and if he loses I will weep deeply.

Holm vs. Anderson-Holly for the win.

Dos Anjos vs. Covington-Dos will eventually win.

Whittaker vs. Romero-Australia will win again. Romero came in overweight by like 1/4 lb.

leaving it in the hands of the judges changes everything.

Great to see Holly back and kicking ass.

I've got a small bet on DC.

Not betting on the Holloway/Ortega fight but I'm rolling with T-City on that one.

Looking forward to damn near every fight on the card...

Sage N. got his hair done by my hairdresser. I told her that the next time he comes in she better let me know so I can swoon over him in person.

I look forward to the matches all around. Let me make my predictions in an upcoming post. As usual I might be 50% on the money.

Stipe def. DC
Holloway def Ortega
Lewis def. Francis
Chiesa def Pettis. (but you never know)
Saki for the win.

Let's see if Moyle has recovered from her injury that had her last scheduled fight pulled from the card.

The prelims are hard for me to make a prediction. All good fights. I hope we see the Uriah Hall of competence during this match.

I have the opposite of most of those picks. :x

DC, Ortega, Francis, Pettis.

wanna bet?
I have a fiver to back up my predictions. I wouldn't mind doubling my cash flow!

He was not doing so well after his open workout.
Sucks but we are still even on predictions.

I figured all matches named that we disagree on.

(is betting on BARF legal?)

New match announced-Ngannou vs. Lewis.
Big ass men going toe to toe. My bet is on Ngannou.

Back