• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

BJ Penn and frankie to coach next TUF< then fight at 145

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/1...gar-to-coach-the-ultimate-fighter-19-fight-at

The retirement home isn't just calling B.J. Penn just yet.

In fact, not only is the former UFC welterweight and lightweight champion preparing for his return to the Octagon, but he also plans on competing at 145 pounds for the first time.

Penn will coach The Ultimate Fighter 19 head to head with former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar. MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani broke the news on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight.

The show will feature middleweight and light heavyweight fighters. The two will then square off in a coaches fight at the end of the season.

The duo, of course, have already fought twice, with Edgar taking both of their 155-pound fights.

penn must be hard up for money.

also he looked fat at the last UFC ( i saw him in someone's corner)

whaaaat.

With Grant out AGAIN, they might as well give Benson another shot. lol

I called Jones in round 3. Was wrong...

Very impressed by Gustaffson. Put up a great fight. I was waiting for Jones to study him for a couple rounds and find a real hole in his game but that never really happened.

He pushed Jones further than any title defense before that. Better than Machida, better than Rampage, better than Evans. I'd like to see a rematch.

Gustafsson came into the arena with Armin Van Buuren and Avicii for his songs and I was almost swayed to root for him instead...

almost.

Yeah it was a war- one more minute and bones would have finished him imho, but that fight truly showed him as a champ- big gut check after realizing how for real gustafsson is and dug deep while getting his face fucked up pretty good.

ChrpwNG.png

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Jon Jones got fucked up hard. One of the best fights of all time. Jon Jones had to beg the doctor not to stop the fight in the 5th round.
Who the fuck gave 49-46 Jones. That judge should of got kicked in the balls.

Last edited:
Mma fighting.com has a cool artIckw about how basically rounds 2&3 are so close that either fighter winning the fight is conceivable.

Back