• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

i thought he tapped in real time, but iffy watching the replay....regardless, it was a close point fight and as usual, you gotta take the belt, not weasel off with it...that's just prizefighting- not sure why the big fucking hubbub especially by white..that was classless.

as far as what's up with gsp, he's probably gonna have to come out of the closet to get his head right :laughing

Tooled. Damn, that was bad. I had a feeling Shad was going to out box him, but I didn't know he was going to beat him up like that. He's no joke.

As far as Hendricks tapping... I dunno, watched it a few times and it looked like he was "this close". Either way, it was weird and iffy.

Sonnen was straight manhandled. That was ugly :laughing

His post fight interview was very matter of fact and straightforward. Shad was just better

i thought he tapped in real time, but iffy watching the replay....regardless, it was a close point fight and as usual, you gotta take the belt, not weasel off with it...that's just prizefighting- not sure why the big fucking hubbub especially by white..that was classless.

as far as what's up with gsp, he's probably gonna have to come out of the closet to get his head right :laughing

All this.

Gsp is either gay, or he found rory's skin coat in the basement

Jesus, even GSP himself thought he lost for crissakes. :laughing

At any rate, Georges impressed me with his will and his toughness. Did a pretty good job of adjustment after rounds and fought like a man, and did a good job of avoiding getting that one shot to the chin. But sheesh, he was handled.

Loved seeing Rory lose, even though I am a fan. Bad day for Canadiens. That's what I love about MMA: you get these "untouchables" getting knocked out/beat up. (see: Silva, Rory, etc)

At any rate, Georges impressed me with his will and his toughness.

i have to agree with this. even though he was getting hit with significant strikes, getting handled in the clinch, getting his takedowns stuffed, and getting taken down himself, there was never a moment when his will was broken down. he kept his head up and kept working.

a good example of what i mean was Costa Philippou's last fight. duke just broke down and gave up in the middle of the second round.

BTW, I had Chael totally winning that fight. I don't think getting knocked out should have anything to do with how they score the card. He should get credit for all the punches he blocked with his face.

He gave points to GSP for landing a shot on himself :lmao:

13105ee1cb7ac7e81b85343af5bbc741.gif

Scary stuff. Crazy to hear 50% of the strikes gsp has taken, were in the last three fights

Perhaps he should call it quits

Last edited:
Back