• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I see the larger picture of rousey leaving mma, sooner than later. And then the division collapsing with not even a hint of viable fighters.

It took women's mma a long time to get past Gina leaving, and even when it did with Rhonda, the rest have not upped their game at all.

It's such a weak division, it's almost laughable. Invicta on fight pass may help, but the talent level just isn't there
Rhonda has like three movies in the pipeline, akready making more than in her whole UFC career. She's gunna call it quits, and soon

why call it quits when shes makin all that pikachu money???

but killer instinct ultra combo from rousey do. might as well let her fight in the mens.. or make it open weight in womens..

I wouldn't consider Olympic level competition to be lightweight yet women's pro level yeah nothing to get excited about.

I thought you were refering to losses in amatuer MMA

losses in judo, yes they happened. and yes oly is the real deal. but different sport, much different weight class, and years ago.

so did BJ throw that fight? why even show up, and then admit you never should have been in the fight?

I ask why come back, but I know why: $$ he got the TUF season, a main card fight, and one more big payday. and was willing to get his ass kicked, and finally get finished.

Net worth.com claims he's worth $20M. Yeah thats probably no more than a wild inaccurate guess.
I suspect the same as you, he needed the payday. That guy is the laziest of the high profile names in mma. They should of stopped inviting him back as of 4 years ago.

Weidman/Machida was a very good fight. Weid really impressed me. Maybe I'll stop being a hater.

Ronda: jeebus what a beast. Sure, it's a thin division, but sheesh, she's a savage.

Can't believe I missed the TUF finale after putting in all the time watching the stupid show. But knew Frankie would slaughter him. Meh.

I see the larger picture of rousey leaving mma, sooner than later. And then the division collapsing with not even a hint of viable fighters.

It took women's mma a long time to get past Gina leaving, and even when it did with Rhonda, the rest have not upped their game at all.

It's such a weak division, it's almost laughable. Invicta on fight pass may help, but the talent level just isn't there
Rhonda has like three movies in the pipeline, akready making more than in her whole UFC career. She's gunna call it quits, and soon

Word. Part of the reason I didn't get the PPV. The co-headliner was a no-brainer and RR is annoying as hell. :D Why the hell am I going to pay to see the ONE fight I gave a shit about? Glad Chris won, but didn't care about the rest of the card. The highlights were good enough.

Oh well, with all the prelims, UFN's, TUF finales, etc, who needs PPV? :D

Wish BJ woulda just hung it up. Shouldn't have been in there.

so did BJ throw that fight? why even show up, and then admit you never should have been in the fight?

I ask why come back, but I know why: $$ he got the TUF season, a main card fight, and one more big payday. and was willing to get his ass kicked, and finally get finished.

I'm sure the paycheck didn't hurt, but I read a long time ago that his family is wealthy and never really had to work. Who knows, maybe he did need it, but would one more paycheck make that much of a difference? Looked to me like he had a mental block or something. Terrible.

I'm sure the paycheck didn't hurt, but I read a long time ago that his family is wealthy and never really had to work. Who knows, maybe he did need it, but would one more paycheck make that much of a difference? Looked to me like he had a mental block or something. Terrible.

I don't know about a mental block, but he did block a ton of punches and elbows with his head. :laughing

That stance. That upright stance. No bueno against a guy like Edgar. Just dumb.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned THE TOE.

you mean this?

uriah-hall-ufc-175-xray-isolated.jpg

I cringed every time Hall threw a kick with his bad toe. I think in the interview w/ Rogan, Hall said it was probably a bad idea:laughing

IN OTHER NEWS and I been waiting forever for... Holly Holm just sign up for UFC. I wonder if Dana is going to slap her straight to Rhonda?
BsN25d0CUAEuveQ.jpg

Back