• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

:laughing

10524711_760840220605845_8691868309661439321_n.jpg

I've just been reading the play by play on mmamania.com

I was hoping to get out of the office to find a bar earlier but it's been one of late nights.

Anyone watching the fights right now? I am streaming them but will probably have to leave before Mcgregor vs Brandao :(

Pendred getting his ass kicked in the first round then finishing King in the 2nd was crazy! The Irish crowd went nuts!

Ya, that was one of the better free UFC I seen thus far. Damn Irish crowd is crazy. Good thing about every Irish fighter won or a bunch of fights would break out in the crowd. I would be scared if you have that many drunk Irish people in one place.

Last edited:
Might be late or missed something but..

Anyone got any free sites to watch the fights? i use FirstRow.net but lately its not been working. maybe its my internet?

Mcgregor vs Poirier added to Jones vs Gus 2 sept 27th. Dominick Cruz is also on the card as well as Cat Zingano. Looking like a great card

Back