• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Bjorn Rebny kicked out of Bellator. Hopefully they ditch the tourney format cuz it suxxx0rz.

Well Coker says they will get away from other than special occasions (Strikeforce Grand prix). I like Coker taking over, in the end I would love to see Bellator a feeder league to the UFC. Send guys down to Bellator and up to the UFC. Styles make fights so they can still put on great fights in bellator for free. Names sell PPV so they can send the stars up to the UFC. Hopefully Coker can build Bellator like he did with Strikeforce to the point that Zuffa buys Bellator

Yeah, that's probably the plan... eat up Bellator then WSOF and have zero competition. Again. I hope they can develop into a true UFC competitor and not just a feeder series. I really enjoy not paying for fights. :D

Wow, that's dope to see two UFC fighters step out of their realm and fight in metamoris. I hope I see metamoris grow bigger each year. I really like the person that does the edit for these Metamoris's trailers. They should hire him for UFC.

decided to ppv the Saturday fights.
No predictions yet.......
(except of course for RR-she'll kick ass)
Hoping for Uriah too.
Oh yeah and Weidman.....he'll win.

Speaking of Uriah-can someone point out where I can find Uriah Hall's most recent fight?

I wouldn't be surprised if either Chris or Machida win. It will be an interesting fight.

decided to ppv the Saturday fights.
No predictions yet.......
(except of course for RR-she'll kick ass)
Hoping for Uriah too.
Oh yeah and Weidman.....he'll win.

3 for 3 :party

Someone's been doing their homework,

OR

You didn't copy someone else's answers did you? :x

women's MMA is such a joke. I respect rouseym,m dont get me wrong. but the whole division is so weak otherwise. its really a joke.

excellent matches!
My abilities to pick winners is a never ending conundrum wrapped up tight in the question that suggests do I know the fight game?

Kevin-you don't see the larger picture do you?

I see the larger picture of rousey leaving mma, sooner than later. And then the division collapsing with not even a hint of viable fighters.

It took women's mma a long time to get past Gina leaving, and even when it did with Rhonda, the rest have not upped their game at all.

It's such a weak division, it's almost laughable. Invicta on fight pass may help, but the talent level just isn't there
Rhonda has like three movies in the pipeline, akready making more than in her whole UFC career. She's gunna call it quits, and soon

womens MMA very much remi dsme of the early days of UFC when BJJ was like a mystery maginc that a bunch of bralwers couldnt deal with.

rhonda is on another level, and the rest of the women still have poor (but exciting striking) and little takedown defense. invicta is fun, but the skill level aint there

but then again, thats what the ufc wants these days. lol

women's MMA is such a joke. I respect rouseym,m dont get me wrong. but the whole division is so weak otherwise. its really a joke.

The field is thin. There have been women beat rousey prior to her professional career. Just seems the ufc can't but together a worthwhile bout.

The field is thin. There have been women beat rousey prior to her professional career. Just seems the ufc can't but together a worthwhile bout.

losses in amatuer ranks mean nothing

its like talking about winning or losing a scrimage in baseball.

Back