• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Diaz vs the loser of Lawler/Brown would be awesome!!!

Diaz vs Lombard, Hendricks, Lawler, Brown, T-wood or anyone else that comes to fight sounds good.

Also I want to see Diaz vs Condit 2 but this time I want to see Condit give us what he promised in the first fight. I think Condit can stop Diaz

diaz was offered condit and turned it down already. think he was offered lombard as well, turned it down

this is for the silva fight. diaz wants to get paid. theyll do a silva vs diaz fight, five round main event.

I heard that Cormier didn't know if he was going to get surgery on his knee or not since it's just a small partial tear. Well, now we know that he isn't and probably going to do some kind of physical therapy and training. I just hope it doesn't become a factor during the fight. Cormier should do some foot stomping on that big toe. ;)

I could give a shit if the Diaz brothers ever fight again.

I sympathize with their stance that fighters get paid like shit, but they're such douchebsgs it's hard for me to care

Nick is seriously overrated IMO. Nate I don't mind, at least he earned his title shot.

Pretty much my sentiments. Thing is, if those tools didn't know how to fight, they'd be shovelling shit for a living, if that.

Nate is slightly less annoying and more tallented than his brother. He should really distance himself from Nick. That or get his brother to a head shrinker, ASAP.

From the middle class streets of Lodi. Please.

diaz was offered condit and turned it down already. think he was offered lombard as well, turned it down

this is for the silva fight. diaz wants to get paid. theyll do a silva vs diaz fight, five round main event.

Well after the Silva fight he should return to Welterweight. He has a good chance to get the belt if he can avoid fighting Rory

anybody that thinks either diaz is one-dimensional doesn't have a very good grasp of the term. they both have top notch bjj and boxing and iron will/iron chin and very deep gas tanks. the only places they are really lacking are speed and wrestling/tdd, which means if they can't get an opponent into their game they sometimes look a bit outclassed, but neither is one-dimensional.

1342248390790-1.gif

anybody that thinks either diaz is one-dimensional doesn't have a very good grasp of the term. they both have top notch bjj and boxing and iron will/iron chin and very deep gas tanks. the only places they are really lacking are speed and wrestling/tdd, which means if they can't get an opponent into their game they sometimes look a bit outclassed, but neither is one-dimensional.

They're one dimensional because they Have one gameplan and can't adapt mid fight. They can only fight one fight

Diaz showed in both the condit fight and Gsp fight that his boxing is overrated and his bjj isn't to be feared by a solid wrestler.

They only Have one gameplan

Yep, can't wait either. Probably hit up boiling crab or smoke eaters before we go watch the prelims. Debating if I should bring my camera.

Rooting for Brown, it's gonna be a tough fight for him but he can stop Lawler.

After watching Rumble whoop Davis I don't give Diet Nog any chance

Thomson will win then fight Cerrone for the #1 contender spot

Back