• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I am also hoping Matt Brown wins the match.
Is Clay Guida fighting tonight?
I miss his mustache.

good decision........
Guida lost his stache. Still has great energy and head movement........

I might have become invisible on this Board.
I post and crickets...........
hmmm.

looking forward to the fights tonight on fight night.
Predictions?
yup- here you go :)

4 Team Parlay #356839096

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline

Both must Fight for Action.

UFC on Fox 12 - SAP Center - San Jose, California, United States

(9105) Bobby "King" Green +325 Jul 26/14@08:00p

Final Scores

Josh "The Punk" Thomson 0

Bobby "King" Green 1

(9106) Dennis "The Menace" Bermudez -185 Jul 26/14@08:30p

Final Scores

Dennis "The Menace" Bermudez 1

Clay "The Carpenter" Guida 0

(9102) Anthony "Rumble" Johnson -650 Jul 26/14@09:00p

Final Scores

Anthony "Rumble" Johnson 1

Antonio "Minotoro" Rogerio Nogueira 0

(9100) "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler -380 Jul 26/14@09:30p

Final Scores

"Ruthless" Robbie Lawler 1

Matt "The Immortal" Brown 0

Outcome: Win

Date settled: Jul 26, 2014 10:28:09 PM

Bet US$ 20.00 Win US$ 170.85

btw, hated seeing nog lite go out like that, but rumble is a fkn horrorshow at lhw.

lawler gave brown a proper thrashing and was outclassed, but very game. he fights like a chimpanzee. bobby green just keeps winning me money- he is ridiculously skilled and always an underdog...

btw, hated seeing nog lite go out like that, but rumble is a fkn horrorshow at lhw.

lawler gave brown a proper thrashing and was outclassed, but very game. he fights like a chimpanzee. bobby green just keeps winning me money- he is ridiculously skilled and always an underdog...

Awesome bets man, I was pretty confident in Josh Thomson.

Rumble is damn good. I say Rumble vs Gus(when healthy) or Glover next.

Other than that the only guys he can fight is Jones/Cormier since he won't fight Rashad.

I don't mind seeing Lawler vs Hendricks 2, it would be sweet to see Lawler win the belt

Awesome bets man, I was pretty confident in Josh Thomson.

Rumble is damn good. I say Rumble vs Gus(when healthy) or Glover next.

Other than that the only guys he can fight is Jones/Cormier since he won't fight Rashad.

I don't mind seeing Lawler vs Hendricks 2, it would be sweet to see Lawler win the belt

ha- i thought thomson actually edged it, but he just spent way too much of the fight moving backwards...hard to convince judges doing that. and yeah, gus will surely sit and wait for his rematch/dc match and rumble/glover would be a great matchup. i'm still miffed that fucking barao gets an instarematch after getting whipped all five rounds and ktfo'd in the 5th while lawler gets the ol' back to the drawing board, but that's gonna be a good one.

Rumor going around that a co main event will be added to 178 (Jones vs Cormier) that will really add some ppv value

My guess is Diaz or Ronda. I hope it turns out to be true. Probably know this week if true or not

Ain't gon' be Ronda.

A lot of people are speculating Diaz vs Lombard

Lombard called out Diaz and said when he is healthy its on. That fight would be fun

I just hope it turns out to be more than a rumor

Wonder if they are ever going to show the strawweight fights on tv... Is it worth getting the UFC Fight Pass?

Completely forgot about this thread, my bad guys. :( I was at the fight and my buddy had 6 extra tickets...section 202, row 9. He usually tries for 201 row 1, 1st row of the balcony where you can get a great view looking straight down into the cage. I'll remember next time...

Wonder if they are ever going to show the strawweight fights on tv... Is it worth getting the UFC Fight Pass?

Well the womens Straws are going to be on Tuf in Sept. I would expect the bigger names (and hotter ones) to be on fs1 prelims and possibly even a main card slot. Well the belt fights atleast

Back