• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Just saying, Nick isn't a nobody. He is a top tier fighter and probably will not lose easily to Anderson Silva.

QDlxjQQ.png

&
http://instagram.com/p/rSYQrSsDCs/

Good, tho DC may, too. The head butt was uncalled for, tho. Shit, if someone put their forehead on mine (headbutt), I'd not take it kindly either. GTFO, bish.

Good, tho DC may, too. The head butt was uncalled for, tho. Shit, if someone put their forehead on mine (headbutt), I'd not take it kindly either. GTFO, bish.

At least Jon wasn't kissing him like Silva did to the Chris Weiner.

034_anderson_silva_vs_chris_weidman.0_standard_352.0.jpg

nevada atghletic comiision is saying theyre already reviewing the incident and will take action

matt hughes, head of fighter relations, expressed some worry they might get suspended over it. I doubt that, but I almost promise you both guys get HUGE fines.

UFC also sayoing they reserve the right to impose sanctions on both guys

nevada atghletic comiision is saying theyre already reviewing the incident and will take action

matt hughes, head of fighter relations, expressed some worry they might get suspended over it. I doubt that, but I almost promise you both guys get HUGE fines.

UFC also sayoing they reserve the right to impose sanctions on both guys

I doubt they'll get suspended. Too much money on the line for both the UFC and NSAC, but I bet they'll get hit in the pocket book pretty hard.

Personally, I think putting your face to someone else's is worse then shoving or even punching. Too bad DC didn't pull a Heath Herring. That would have been epic lolz. :D

I doubt they'll get suspended. Too much money on the line for both the UFC and NSAC, but I bet they'll get hit in the pocket book pretty hard.

Doubtful. If there are any fines, all of this nonsense to sell the fight just increases the amount of $$$ both fighters and the UFC gets anyways. Any fine will likely be a drop in the bucket

Fine will be paid back in fight of the night bonus or locker room "thanks for the extra 200,000 ppv buys" bonus.

Nope. Jones is champion and has been for a long time. He can talk all the shit he wants.

McGreggor is talking bigger than anybody in the UFC right now and ain't really beaten anybody yet. He's looked impressive but still against lowly ranked competition. He'd probably take a fight against Cain and talk about him like he wasn't shit.

Last edited:
Back