• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

i want to see them making out. that would be pretty awesome.

What is nicks UFC record?

Why ask me? You can google it. But let's take a look at the numbers. Looking at last 12 fights:

He is 10-2.

Losses:
2 decisions to GSP and Condit

Wins:
2 decisions (BJ and KJ- two badass strikers he beat the shit out of)
5 Ko's
3 Submissions

In contrast, GSP's last 12 fights:
12-0
1 KO against Matt "I've got glass in my chin and liver: Serra
1 sub against the great Matt Hughes
10 Lay n pray decisions that were like watching paint dry.

Pretty much can't get my head around why anybody wouldn't want to see Nick fight if they were actually a fight fan? Well, to each his own I guess.

I watch for great fights, not for fight records.
:thumbup

I Don't know what you hate about GSP, I love his flights. Love his fights.

He was also their biggest draw so a lot of people agree with me

Jones dropped his belt real quick to get after DC. That was a male equivalent of "hold my earrings."

Jones dropped his belt real quick to get after DC. That was a male equivalent of "hold my earrings."

basically he was like

shanaynay%2525255B1%2525255D.jpg

I meant what do you hate about his fighting style, not the man himself.

Personally I quite like his fighting style

I think he is a great champion.

Don't hate anything about him.

That said: he fights safe and it is boring. I will still watch all his fights of course, because he is a freak of nature and is awesome. But, there are many, many fights I have enjoyed watching over most of his. But some of his I have enjoyed very much.

I have enjoyed every fight Nick has been in. Excepting the GSP fight. Just my opinion. Nothing personal against George. :cool

My point is I don't understand how someone can enjoy watching GSP, and not enjoy watching Nick. It confuses me as who doesn't want to watch a guy throw 100+ strikes per round and would rather see a bunch takedowns and then 15 minutes of doing no damage.

I enjoyed his last fight. But, damn did he get the shit beat out of him. That's what happens when his takedowns can not dictate the fight.

Back