• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Injury bug is the UFC champion of all divisions. Every current champ is reduced to an interim title until they can beat Injury bug and unify their belt.

Fucker has dominated more champions and contenders than any fighter on the roster.

A3_Irp2CQAAorjd.jpg

You know what they should do?

UFC 182 or 180 whatever should have Jones/Cormier as the main event with Weidman/Vitor as the co-main, Silva/Diaz, Pettis/Melendez, Cain/Verdum, Rhonda/Next Punching Bag

All on one. fucking. card. in December or January

Cormier drops out on injury, Gustafsson steps in. Melendez drops out, Henderson in. Punching Bag Drops out, Mighty Mouse steps in for first man/woman match.

Yeah, let's do that.

Last edited:
God, how I would love to watch MightyMouse make a speed bag out of Rhondas face.

I keed, I keeed. I am starting to sound like War Machine.

Could still be some surprising fights moving people up in rankings closer to contender status. Never now.

There's been a couple fight night cards that turned out awesome despite lack of big star power.

I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday night for the Bader/OSP fight. Who knows when I'll have cable again so if there's a fight on a Saturday night, PPV or TV, good enough reason for me to head to BWW or another bar.

I'm still excited for UFC 178. Cruz and Zingano are back. I always enjoy watching Stephen Thompson fight.

I'm still excited for UFC 178. Cruz and Zingano are back. I always enjoy watching Stephen Thompson fight.

Cerrone vs Green also.

Gustafson needs to shut his mouth. He was given a title shot and he pulled out of the fight. Now it is Cormier's turn to get a shot at Jones.

I do believe that Gustafson should get the next shot though. He should not have to fight Rumble. Rumble does not deserve that fight yet.

Rumble should be fighting Glover provided Glover beats Davis.

Cerrone vs Green also.

Gustafson needs to shut his mouth. He was given a title shot and he pulled out of the fight. Now it is Cormier's turn to get a shot at Jones.

I do believe that Gustafson should get the next shot though. He should not have to fight Rumble. Rumble does not deserve that fight yet.

Rumble should be fighting Glover provided Glover beats Davis.

So what does Gustafsson do then? Sit out for a year? Someone is likely to pass him up for a title shot if he does that.

Kinda crappy situation for him to have to fight again after having his rematch signed and booked but thems the breaks.

So what does Gustafsson do then? Sit out for a year? Someone is likely to pass him up for a title shot if he does that.

Kinda crappy situation for him to have to fight again after having his rematch signed and booked but thems the breaks.

Well Jones and Cormier are scheduled to fight in Jan. so no reason his fight can't be in April or May.

If he does not need money then yeah wait. IF he is confident and is the best in the division no reason to not take another fight and show it.

I would like to see Jones run another gauntlet of Cormier, Gustafson, and Rumble. It would be nice for each one of those guys to get a shot at Jones.

I wonder if this would of turn into a Cormier vs Gustafson fight if Gus didn't get injured.

Feed Bader to Rumble. Rumble needs a fight.

Maynard should retire, I don't think anyone would argue with that

I left the bar after round 2 of bader/OSP. Weak fight. That win means jack shit for Bader, IMO

The rest of the card was pretty good though.

Back