• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

There were some good fights, tho glad the card was free. Wanna see more of Pearson. Glad the judge-tards were not involved.

The Bader/OSP fight was pure slop.

Every fight leading to the main event was good. Look like Tim Boetsch was going to lose at first and came back with a nice KO in his home town. Next UFC should be better even though there is two events happening in one day. I don't understand why they didn't move one of these to a Wednesday.

You still can still see the fight for free if you do the 7 day trial.

Was watching the prelims and it seems the judges has their heads up their ass. Bisping said he was hurt to the body by Cung Le but it didn't stop him attacking Le's eyes.

It was awesome to see someone take Henderson out after that bullshit decision win against Thomson

WEC Henderson was awesome to watch but UFC Henderson not so much.

Cerrone/Alvarez vs RDA for the next title shot. Well if Khabib is not healthy

Anybody watch that Clay Collard kid on 1 week fight Holloway?

Damn that kid was freeking tough and I can't wait to see him fight on a full camp.

Still thinking about going to 177 in Sac. Are UFC events worth seeing in person? Or should I stick with BWW?

Did not expect that.

i didnt expect that either when the match started but once i started seeing the crisp striking from dos anjos, you could tell it was coming.

he's like a lightweight version of dos santos

i didnt expect that either when the match started but once i started seeing the crisp striking from dos anjos, you could tell it was coming.

he's like a lightweight version of dos santos

Yeah. :/

But even still, they didn't stop the fight when Pettis went Super Saiyan 4, hopped off the fence and booted Ben in the face. He's pretty good at getting out of bad situations that most fighters can't.

Oh well, at least he's been keeping the division in check unlike some dude that's holding the belt. >_>

Cheapest tickets for way far out are 60 bucks. Decent seats are 100+. Fuck that noise.

BWW it is.

the weigh ins and a bunch of other stuff is going on friday for free. If i had the time and my sons were not in school i would take them but i don't and they are:laughing

Back