• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he like girls that were frilly little lacy panty briefs instead of thongs?

Tom is teh awesomest!!! And he likes ALL girls!!! :)

:wow

my goodness...!!!!!!!!!!

Dood- they don't come any more understanding than your wife... who's laughing as you first bury your face in my cleavage, and then put a hand down into it!! :wow

Oh my...this thread is full of win. I haven't checked on this thread in like 30 pages, and gentlemen THANK YOU for the eye candy :drool

Aren't they just DARLING??? I love this thread... :love *sighs happily*

hehe

Attachments

• threadlovercat.jpg
    threadlovercat.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 23
Just wanted to say a warm, moist, and delightfully intimate "Happy Birthday" to that hottest of hotties Matt... I hope you have every fantasy fulfilled on your birthday, darlin'... :kiss

Just wanted to say a warm, moist, and delightfully intimate "Happy Birthday" to that hottest of hotties Matt... I hope you have every fantasy fulfilled on your birthday, darlin'... :kiss

Thank you baybee! you are teh most awesomest for remembering! :party

Now...........as for the traditional birthday spankins...........:p

^^ very true you were the first in line.........like waiting at the store for it to open for xmas shopping! :laughing

(bonus points also awarded for my Bday thread!)

Darling Dear, I am more than happy to give you all the birthday spankings you want! ;) That would make it like MY birthday, too! What a win/win!! :kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back