• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, against my better judgment: a frame-grab from my Youtube hit "Bedroom Solo" (not).

Oh darlin'... you are just a little slice of hawtness heaven, aren't ya?? ;) Plus you play guitar... did I mention I play bass?? Sooooo.... how you doin'?? :drool

freaking bogartin' wench!

oh wait- we can share!

I'm guessing Rich might have an objection or five... :laughing Guess I'll just have to throw myself under the bus, and keep Beau for myself... ;)

I just thought this pic was sooo hawt... he's gonna kill me if he finds out! :drool :)

Ross4Corners.jpg

Oh darlin'... you are just a little slice of hawtness heaven, aren't ya?? ;) Plus you play guitar... did I mention I play bass?? Sooooo.... how you doin'?? :drool

Oh Connie....
I think this is one that is meant to be shared without guilt or jealousy. an old soul of sorts with something to teach all of us.

I'm guessing Rich might have an objection or five... :laughing Guess I'll just have to throw myself under the bus, and keep Beau for myself... ;)

You got that right!

And you've already shown me you are more than wiling to sacrifice yourself as a distraction. I owe ya one.

gonna stop looking at hawties now and go kiss mine, he took the day off! :)

lots of good pics recently, keep it up boyz! :D

-- from "the sexy man thread" lurker

^^ let's see, he's ON the BARF, I think he's gonna see it.......
and then he's gonna say, yeah, I'm hawt.....
then there will be no living with him.

:wave hi Ross (the nice one...)

:shhh

hopefully he won't look on this thread!!

The man is teh hawtness!!!! Smokin' hot!

im going old school...wayyyy old school gangster

:p

Attachments

• IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 28
That looks like my sister's place in auck Bay!!!!!

Thanks for posting up the great pics, Doll!!! And I'm only moderately pissed that you're playing in the snow while we're in the middle of a stupid record breaking heat wave!!!! :cry :cry

I want to play in the snow!!!

<threadjack>Got tail?</threadjack>

Attachments

• DSCN5222_cropped_resize.jpg
    DSCN5222_cropped_resize.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN5225_cropped_resized.jpg
    DSCN5225_cropped_resized.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN5188_cropped_resize.jpg
    DSCN5188_cropped_resize.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29