• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the spirit!

oh, Matt is probably one of the most helpful hawties you're ever gonna meet. why just today, he fixed a little problem I was having and by tomorrow morning, I'll be able to give blow jobs again!

:twofinger get yer damned minds outta the gutter!
it was my dryer for dogs! he fixed my grooming equipment! Matt rocks!

a present for the ladies

2539581084_e19aee4f2e.jpg

I quit, already too many six packs at this beer bust, ya'll don't need a keg. :laughing

Uhm... Dude, apparently you've been living under a rock for the last, what, 61 years... but the Nazis LOST the war, and swastikas on your ass are EPIC FAIL. And if that's NOT your ass, thinking that was funny is just as EPIC FAIL as the actual tat. :rolleyes

Damn!! tough crowd!

Well I have done my fair share of postings in this particular thread, but I'm in need of new material! Maybe after teh races this weekend (it will be rather warm up there) I'll have some new "full body" shots! :cool:laughing

Now, I DO happen to have a VERY HOT pic of his Mattness... SMOKIN' hawt, in fact... wearing just a towel... :drool
But I'm mean, and ain't gonna share it!!!! :teeth

a present for the ladies

2539581084_e19aee4f2e.jpg

Ian, you're a good man!!!! :thumbup OK... so maybe the accent gets ya in the door... ;)

He is teh hawtness!!

Sooooo... when can we expect a pic of you, my dear?

I thought all MEN that ride are sexi hawt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back