• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Nothing, IMHO... after all, it's mostly my cleavage on it... I'd hope to hell it's not "tore up"... :(

^^^ Noo Connie I didn't mean that about you or anyone in the thread ..just the thread itself! You're far from "tore up n' shit!" :)

lil something for GG1000 ;)

l_ff356d220ee6d9d98ba528b38c301d3e.jpg

Do I still have the invite to come over and pose on your bike? :laughing

lil something for GG1000 ;)

l_ff356d220ee6d9d98ba528b38c301d3e.jpg

Do I still have the invite to come over and pose on your bike? :laughing

Nice! And you knew to post up shirtless... aren't you darling?? :kiss Tell you what... you come out to one of my bike meets, and I'll bring the bike, and you can pose on it to your heart's content! :laughing

Please don't spam this thread with anymore of those!!! TY The Management:twofinger
:laughing

Bout to take one JUST for this thread ...

Nice! And you knew to post up shirtless... aren't you darling?? :kiss Tell you what... you come out to one of my bike meets, and I'll bring the bike, and you can pose on it to your heart's content! :laughing

F'n sweet. Maybe you can take me for a ride. I'll hold onto you nice and tight :ride :laughing

Humpable leg on the left. This pic excites me. :blush:teeth

Attachments

• VSLO%20Al.jpg
    VSLO%20Al.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 211
blues behinds

nathan miller #7 pilot

mazda pic :love i have a collection of those types of pics

last pic... i love rear ends in leathers

Attachments

• blues-walk-out.jpg
    blues-walk-out.jpg