• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:teeth:teeth:teeth

Attachments

• 1167-88.jpg
    1167-88.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1296-18.jpg
    1296-18.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 265791013_9ag8j-L.jpg
    265791013_9ag8j-L.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 23
  • l_4fb3c7c39c121e5f3056d5dc28e885f6.jpg
    l_4fb3c7c39c121e5f3056d5dc28e885f6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 23
  • index_2007_1.jpg
    index_2007_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 199
Yeah thats me.

I have the gold skulls on the back of my lid

lid.jpg

Showin some leg, I think I'm gonna have dito print this one for me next time I'm at thill

n1200374_41660726_3561.jpg

Yeah thats me.

I have the gold skulls on the back of my lid

lid.jpg

Showin some leg, I think I'm gonna have dito print this one for me next time I'm at thill

n1200374_41660726_3561.jpg

Ohh.. how ironic..I stepped away from this thread for a while, and just got back to it. eeekkk :blush... I swear I only look at the pic a little bit... :p

Is the gold skull your creation? Your signature? It's nice.

That 1Day CD for 75$ ... is that all the pics of all the people that day? or is it just your pictures? That would be a great deal. I know a place that can print pictures huge.. I did it myself when I had a big jet printer at work. That drafting printer was put to good use :)

Ohh.. how ironic..I stepped away from this thread for a while, and just got back to it. eeekkk :blush... I swear I only look at the pic a little bit... :p

Is the gold skull your creation? Your signature? It's nice.

That 1Day CD for 75$ ... is that all the pics of all the people that day? or is it just your pictures? That would be a great deal. I know a place that can print pictures huge.. I did it myself when I had a big jet printer at work. That drafting printer was put to good use :)

Unfortunately not my creation,the work of a local artist. www.huckgee.com

The 1 day CD is just your pics. Next day im out I'll slap some numbers on the bike and buy a CD worth :thumbup

My other forum is too male dominated for me to post my hot guy motorcycle rider pix... but boy do I have a good one!

Any rules for this thread, other than No Full Frontal Nudity?

My other forum is too male dominated for me to post my hot guy motorcycle rider pix... but boy do I have a good one!

Any rules for this thread, other than No Full Frontal Nudity?

Omg... MizCoop!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck are you??? You're back.

yea..no frontal or rear end full nudity.. but you can always put some indicency on photobucket and send me the link. :laughing

Unfortunately not my creation,the work of a local artist. www.huckgee.com

The 1 day CD is just your pics. Next day im out I'll slap some numbers on the bike and buy a CD worth

Go for it!! One day when I'm worty for the track, I'll purchase my pictures. I've never gone out, it's special =) I honestly don't think it's that much.. 75 dollars.. we drop that like loose change when we go to restaurants. the pictures i'll have a lifetime. =)

Last edited:
Omg... MizCoop!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the heck are you??? You're back.

Hi Vio!! I'm doing great... not back-back, just popping in to share a photo with the lovely ladies of BARF.

:teeth

yea..no frontal or rear end full nudity.. but you can always put some indicency on photobucket and send me the link. :laughing

Darnit. Can't I just pretend he has a tiny thong on and we can't see it?

:laughing

OK - sending PM.

:D

dont knock it before you try it :x

We're not knocking it... =P, we're saying it's NICE. :thumbup

I'm with Connie, meat on the bones. It's soft and worm and cuddly. :thumbup You can lay on it, grab it, pinch it.. you all get it.

That's where the term Pleasantly Plump ... comes from . :)

We're not knocking it... =P, we're saying it's NICE. :thumbup

I'm with Connie, meat on the bones. It's soft and worm and cuddly. :thumbup You can lay on it, grab it, pinch it.. you all get it.

That's where the term Pleasantly Plump ... comes from . :)

with ya girls...... too lean just looks unhealthy, underfed, sickly.
I like strength but a lil extra on the frame is gtg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back