• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya.. I need someone to balance out my skinny ass. I need to pack on some weight fast. Don't know how the heck so much weight came off.

Uhh.... hel-loooooo.... thread is "Sexy MAN Thread"... it's all about the hawt menz for the chicks to enjoy!

But here, this is for you: Chick, leathers, and :boobies does that help? ;)

e2f8e3bc.jpg

Goodness gracious me. :wow :thumbup

Question for the guys... would that be an OK pic to post on my profile on a dating site, or would it give a bad impression? And it's a serious question...
Thanks! :)

Really depends on the kind of guy you are looking to attract :cool

Question for the guys... would that be an OK pic to post on my profile on a dating site, or would it give a bad impression? And it's a serious question...
Thanks! :)

I don't think you can really predict what effect it'd have. Guys are all very different, as you probably are aware. But in general, I'd say that the guys who aren't scared by it would be the ones worth looking at. Either they know and understand motorcycles, or they aren't scared by the idea of a lady with a thousand ccs of Nipponese engineering between her legs. :teeth

Hi Vio!! I'm doing great... not back-back, just popping in to share a photo with the lovely ladies of BARF.

:teeth

Darnit. Can't I just pretend he has a tiny thong on and we can't see it?

:laughing

OK - sending PM.

:D

If you send it to me, I'll promise to photochop the 'nasty bits', and post it up for ya. :thumbup
Now there's an offer you can't refuse!

Lonster

If you send it to me, I'll promise to photochop the 'nasty bits', and post it up for ya. :thumbup
Now there's an offer you can't refuse!

Lonster

Sir... they are not 'nasty'... they are NAUGHTY AND NICE:p

btw it's not a dirty pic at all. it's black and white, and not explicit... goes just right with my

"Elegant Collection" :cool

Perfect! :teeth
As we're all fans of Mizcoop, please load a copy for all to see. It will be much appreciated.:thumbup

Thanks,

Lonster

MUST... HAVE... MOAR... SEXY... MENZ!!!!!!!!

C'mon guys... rough week at work... I did a track day Monday, I've got an adrenalin crash going, I could really use a little sumthin' sumthin' to get my day goin'!! :teeth

My contributions :

ucb in person (bad pic, but its the only one I have of him)
2893822568_6b874d88d9.jpg

Wil (msfit) and I practicing 2-up.
n605121238_945938_5442.jpg

Jim Morrison & Gang in Davenport, CA
79.jpg

Last edited:
A little somethin' new fer ya ladiez

Attachments

• Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28
^^^^
Very Nice
Corinthian Yacht Club? No, No it's St. Francis dingy dock.

Last edited:
Awwww thanks boys!!! :blush My day is just soooooooo much better now!! Anthony, my dear, you are always teh hawtness....
Seeing a hawt menz on a bed just gives my imagination free rein... ;)
Lovin' the retro hair... always perfect, never out of place, dunno how you do it!!:thumbup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back