• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not all that sexy, but it was the year it was VERY hot at laguna gp a few years back, so I went shirtless.

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 29
A girl told me to post this

So I had to. Right?

Attachments

• Hot wood! Easter 2007.jpg
    Hot wood! Easter 2007.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 30
Not the greatest pic, but it's what I have..........

besides, I can't help myself.......I'm a whore for some BARFette e-lovin'! :laughing

Attachments

• 872.jpg
    872.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 27

besides, I can't help myself.......I'm a whore for some BARFette e-lovin'! :laughing

turbohunk! you are so lucky I don't b'lieves in poaching :)

jmack thanks for another awesome submission to the thread- you add a very retro-glam look to the page :)

:thumbup to our latests additions...welcome!

Mattling.... Darlin'... the picture is teh hawtness... and yet, it pales in comparison to the gorgeousness of you in person!! :drool :kiss Couldn't be any prettier if you were wrapped up in yellow bows! ;)

Oh laydees, laydees, laydees................:)

oh how I luv teh BARFette's!!!!!!!!!!

You all are so kind! :p

Miz Vio here's a :sex right back at ya............:love

Alayna.........my, my girl.............you were lookin good out there............those little pig tails of yours........I giggled to myself everytime I say ya come down the front straight! :p...........you were awesome, and I wish I coulda had more time to hang out and meet ya.........Thank you for the lovely words........:cool

Of course Trixie and Girlie................well what's there to say.........you two are quite the dynamic duo.............you've always shown my the lovins on the man thread and for that I'm forever grateful..............:thumbup

Like I said, I'm not so pridefull as to not admit to wantin' and appreciatin' the e-lovin that is teh BARF!! :teeth

Last edited:

You all are so kind! :p

Alayna.........my, my girl.............you were lookin good out there............those little pig tails of yours........I giggled to myself everytime I say ya come down the front straight! :p...........you were awesome, and I wish I coulda had more time to hang out and meet ya.........Thank you for the lovely words........:cool

Of course Trixie and Girlie................well what's there to say.........you two are quite the dynamic duo.............you've always shown my the lovins on the man thread and for that I'm forever grateful..............:thumbup

Like I said, I'm not so pridefull as to not admit to wantin' and appreciatin' the e-lovin that is teh BARF!! :teeth
Ohmigosh! Now I'm *giggling* and *blushing* at the same time!!! :laughing
Ditto, doll... next time!

11/29 @ T Hill. Alayna, Connie n V, you in?
:( No not in lol, I hate T-hill now! :laughing Last Monday made me an Infineon snob for sure!!!! Plus I did the 11/29 track day a couple years back and it was pouring rain!!! :wow I ended up having fun anyway, soaking wet leathers and all!!!

Matt, perhaps Danni will be kind enough to bring you out to one of our Wednesday night meets the next time she comes out. I'm sure you will make all the girls nights! ;)

You all are so kind!

Doll, you know any time you need some lovin' or a hug, alls ya gotta do is call!!
Sciiiiiieeeennnnncccce! ;)

11/29 @ T Hill. Alayna, Connie n V, you in?

Won't make that decision until the very end... don't want to pull an Alayna and do a track day in the rain!! I might melt... :laughing But I was talking to Ross about us trying to squeeze in at least one more before the end of the season... so if the weather's good, yeah, we'll both prolly be there!
Uhm.... you gonna feed us?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back