• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
o gawd not that again! DUDE!

C'moooooooonnnnn!!!! Scones for breffas... Something hot n yummy like stew for lunch... mmmmmm.... :drool you know you're gonna cook for Rich... what's 2 more??? :teeth

i got a couple sexy men here..
2926434074_5572708ece_b.jpg

:p

^^^^ Hey Tony! Uhm... yeah... OK, thanks, I think... although it's much more hawt when it's not M4M!! :twofinger

Now these 2 guys are definately SEX-AY!!!
First pic is Joe at the AFM races a month or so ago... clownin' for the camera as he rides by... my goodness, Joe... it's so... big. :teeth ;)

Second one is Ross... we were prepping for Infineon, and he spent the day working on Brandon's bike, then mine... he finally got started on his as the sun was getting low in the sky, and cast a beautiful golden glow over that 6-pack... :drool

8d2f2795.jpg

81fd46a5.jpg

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!! :thumbup

Last edited:
Hooli likes it when you blow kisses to him.......:)

Attachments

• 5288.JPG
    5288.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 31
.....This is me!!!! not the sexiest on here but if I was a girl and I had a shot or two..........:):sex:leghump Oh I am the nerd with the napkin on his shirt :) lol still had the hot girl that night :)

Attachments

• delete5.jpg
    delete5.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 33
  • delete7.jpg
    delete7.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Strictly for the lady leghumpers!

Attachments

• Lamin-x shots 016_small.jpg
    Lamin-x shots 016_small.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 46
ok ok taken JUST for you and to show all these big heavy liftering dogs wassup :laughing

l_f786922044854065a12501deb0f57c36.jpg

Thank you, Dear! :)

your kidding right? lol someones head is in the gutter........I meant had her as in was accompanied by a beautiful woman......and she knows I posted them up, it ws her idea......and she was sitting next to me....:twofinger

Obviously, my mind spends a LOT of time in the gutter, and I'm good with that. :)
If she's fine with what you posted up, who am I to say nay? :dunno

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back