• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lib'Mo meet FTW.

e2197e27.jpg

Are u going to strip out of those leathers... hehehe

^^^^ Now that's just plain sexy as hell!! :drool ;)
Soooooo..... how YOU doin'?

With all my diggin'

This is all I could really post, unless ya'll dig foot worship :laughing

Attachments

• Picture 031.small.jpg
    Picture 031.small.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 183.small.jpg
    Picture 183.small.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 29
After a long absence, I return to the SMT with a recently found photo. Aparently something was very interesting off in the distance! :laughing

Attachments

• miller1.jpg
    miller1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 27
I didn't have a moto for along time and I didn't miss out on any :love.

cough up some pics :)

You must be better at getting wimmenz than I am. :p

I'm looking for pics right now, but there are almost none of me. One of the benefits of being the photographer....

Okay, I found one that Joe took back in June. T2 at Infineon. Maybe I'll go start the "Cuddly Man" thread instead :)

IMG_6484.JPG

Is that an option ... 'cause if so, I'm in. :laughing :teeth

+ eleventy billion!!

You must be better at getting wimmenz than I am. :p

I'm looking for pics right now, but there are almost none of me. One of the benefits of being the photographer....

Okay, I found one that Joe took back in June. T2 at Infineon. Maybe I'll go start the "Cuddly Man" thread instead :)

IMG_6484.JPG

In this pic... there is suspicious gold band activity around the dreaded third finger... whut up wit dat??? :wow

Hey!!

I can't help it! :p

Just chock it up to the fact that I haven't posted in awhile. I'll go away again, you all can hoar it up in here, then I'll come back in a month or two or six and stir the pot once more!

Of course you can't help it, Pumpkin... you're teh hawtness!!! :drool
And please don't go away... we want shirtless pics of you... cuz I ain't sharing the ones I got!!! :teeth

Oooh, oooh, I found one for ya Connie

From a few years ago, when I was riding (a bicycle) about 250 miles a week :cool

Attachments

• Old picture.jpg
    Old picture.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 30
Hotties at the Herf..

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30