• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post makes two total posts in this thread, vs, the fifteen + you have here. Your use of emoticons isn't going to get you a 'pass' in this. You are barking up the wrong tree, and attacking the wrong person here. You look pretty foolish making a childish attempt to accuse someone for the same thing you are guilty of.

Unlike you, I don't feel the need to get people to like me, or validate my existence by posting pic's of myself, or of women that I've claimed to date. Maybe one day you will learn that there is much more to life than trying to impress people with images of yourself, women you've met, or owning a Mustang :)wtf).

lol whoa! Attacking? Trying to get people to like me? IF that was the case I'd act like others on here and not worry about what I say/post etc ;)

Gees settle down man, youre taking it wayyyy seriously. And ouch low blow on the Mustang :(

Internets, serious business.

Unlike you, I don't feel the need to get people to like me, or validate my existence by posting pic's of myself, or of women that I've claimed to date. Maybe one day you will learn that there is much more to life than trying to impress people with images of yourself, women you've met, or owning a Mustang :)wtf).

:wow

Maximum p0wnage.

did that just make anyone else hot? ;)

now I believe the motion for shirtless pics has been made and seconded?

This post makes two total posts in this thread, vs, the fifteen + you have here. Your use of emoticons isn't going to get you a 'pass' in this. You are barking up the wrong tree, and attacking the wrong person here. You look pretty foolish making a childish attempt to accuse someone for the same thing you are guilty of.

Yup, Gel and Proactive ain't cheap.

Where are the pics of the hawt menzzzzz?????

This thread has been bastardizzzzed!

there's a few back a bit, before all the shenanigans started :p

there's a few back a bit, before all the shenanigans started :p

I appreciated the hollow weenie pics J-Bone. scary just like the boys my mama warned me about...

Let's get back on topic :twofinger

Here's a few of a friend of mine...

2973479732_5b60408521_b.jpg

l_a6781975b683172e4d0d7734c3fc25ec.jpg

2789979698_e7c98f8855_o.jpg

And here's a few of my best friend:

2797626898_cebcbbdf5d.jpg

2797631686_5923e055dd.jpg

2393256707_be712c0f5e.jpg

and featuring my hot brazilian friend Raf too:

582721118_7ea65f0ca6.jpg

Donna.... HOOK ME UP!!!

Tim- motion has been made, seconded, and third... uhm... thirded?? Well, anyways, lots of hawt wimminz haz asked for shirtless pic... we can haz???? :)

Donna.... HOOK ME UP!!!

Tim- motion has been made, seconded, and third... uhm... thirded?? Well, anyways, lots of hawt wimminz haz asked for shirtless pic... we can haz???? :)

hahaha, well the first one is single! ;)

(my best friend is not unfortunately).

I'll give it about 3 seconds before the ladies beg for a pic of it! :p

:wow They're young enough to be your sons.. err.. vise versa!!! :shame

...but then again, if Demi can get away with it...

Purty cute Donna!

I just wanna play with 'em till they break!! :teeth

I'm built Tonka Tuff :teeth

Oldies, but one sorta meets the current demand for teh shirtless.........

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 118
  • mexico.jpg
    mexico.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back