• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 38
All I see are studly fellows and a hawt girl

Self promotion...Me and the boy a few years ago:
d102

A little early Halloween fun, enjoy :teeth

Attachments

• 232354640005.jpg
    232354640005.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 232354640901.jpg
    232354640901.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 30
Self promotion...Me and the boy a few years ago:
d102

Daaaaaamn, Tim!!! You are hawt!! Soooo... what's a girl gotta do to get a shirtless pic??? :teeth by the way, you've got a great jawline... kinda stubborn, tho, huh? ;)

Yea Tim.. when you gunna show off that new tattoo ya got on your chest?

Ya know...

ban20hammer1gq4.jpg

^^^

Attachments

• douchebag1.jpg
    douchebag1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 170
Youre so full of yourself. Post anymore and I think you should ban yourself :rofl

:twofinger

This post makes two total posts in this thread, vs, the fifteen + you have here. Your use of emoticons isn't going to get you a 'pass' in this. You are barking up the wrong tree, and attacking the wrong person here. You look pretty foolish making a childish attempt to accuse someone for the same thing you are guilty of.

Unlike you, I don't feel the need to get people to like me, or validate my existence by posting pic's of myself, or of women that I've claimed to date. Maybe one day you will learn that there is much more to life than trying to impress people with images of yourself, women you've met, or owning a Mustang :)wtf).

Saving my pennies homie, saving the pennies. :thumbup

Yup, Gel and Proactive ain't cheap.

Damn you Jumpman for making me agree with Enchanter. I never thought the day would come. :mad

^^^ All valid sentiments.
However, I would still like to put in a request for a shirtless pic.
In fact, I'm such a giver, I'd be willing to TAKE the pic for you. Uhm... you do take direction, don't you? And are you ready for your close-up? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back