• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ ohhhhh.... :drool teh shirtless Mattling... :drool Oh thank you!
I can haz??? :teeth Thank you... now I getz teh gooooooood dreams when I goez to bed!!!

WATER is NOT a SHIRT!! :x There is teh shirtless Mattling in teh hawt pic... :drool

How come THIS thread keeps going but teh CLEAVAGE thread stopped? :x

Uh oh, the wimmenz are taking over the thread! :later

I refuse to post any more of my fatness sexiness in here until the cleavage thread is revived.

I think the rest of teh menz should boycott along with me. You know, the actual hawt ones.

quid pro quo.

How come THIS thread keeps going but teh CLEAVAGE thread stopped?

Because I stopped posting, you ungrateful bastids. :x

We could start a cleavage thread with our moobs

:green

:barf please don't...

:wow :cry

:rose
Because Connie stopped posting in it! :| She was the ohly one keeping it alive! :cry I'm sure if you ask her nicely... more pics plez! :teeth

See???!! What she said. But Alayna made some nice contributions, and she's teh hawtness... :drool

I only made one and I wasn't particularly proud that i caved in and participated. ~sigh~

I have yet to post in cleavage thread, however, if someone with a good camera takes a shot of the tatas at Skips tonight or on Saturday, what can I do about it? :laughing

Pfft :hand

You know you're a knockout, now stop that. :twofinger
Well.. pffft! humbly, I didn't say I wasn't! :hand ..just saying I didn't need to, or shouldnt have posted a pic in there.. but I caved and it was just a tiny one from a day on the boat..thats all! ;)
:teeth

Well.. pffft! humbly, I didn't say I wasn't! :hand ..just saying I didn't need to or shouldn't of posted a pic in there.. thats all! ;)
:teeth

Ya, but it's like I said: quid pro quo. It's all in fun anyway. Besides, Max had yer boobz as his avatar in protest while you were suspended!

Don't act like yer not all up in here drooling over my fatness! :laughing

Here, here, prepare yourself to be blinded with sexy. Me and lilMikeV. Pirates, Yo. YARRRRRRR!!!!

IMG_2243.jpg

Ya, but it's like I said: quid pro quo. It's all in fun anyway. Besides, Max had yer boobz as his avatar in protest while you were suspended!

Don't act like yer not all up in here drooling over my fatness! :laughing

Here, here, prepare yourself to be blinded with sexy. Me and lilMikeV. Pirates, Yo. YARRRRRRR!!!!

IMG_2243.jpg

MikeV - you and lil MikeV are the hawtness! But you are wearing a shirt ... was there some confusion as to which kind of picture you were supposed to post? Hmmmmm!!!!! We're waiting. :)

MikeV - you and lil MikeV are the hawtness! But you are wearing a shirt ... was there some confusion as to which kind of picture you were supposed to post? Hmmmmm!!!!! We're waiting. :)

You don't wanna see that :barf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back