• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
already owe you!?!?!? COMO? :wow

Besides, I do recall you yourself stating that it was merely an "average hug". :x

Ok. I'm throwing my hat (err... shirt) into the ring here.

I don't think I've got the nerve to leave this pic up for very long, so enjoy it while it lasts.

From about a year ago when I was sending goofy pics to my gf at the time:

flexor-11-29-2007.jpg

Ok. I'm throwing my hat (err... shirt) into the ring here.

I don't think I've got the nerve to leave this pic up for very long, so enjoy it while it lasts.

From about a year ago when I was sending goofy pics to my gf at the time:

flexor-11-29-2007.jpg

bwaahahaha now we can keep it! (course, requests to edit to remove will be honored. we are ladies, not beasts)

:) thanks for playing :teeth

Ok, this probably belongs in the scary man thread instead of the sexy man thread, but here's one of me with my daughter.

Attachments

• tandc.jpg
    tandc.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 37
that hug you gave me in Livermore should have been enough to satisfy anyone's curiosity!

but....if you'd ever bother showing up for a meet/party you could double check...
verifying my 38DD status costs 6 decent beerz. bring a 12 of Eye of the hawk so you can settle up. :)

I can personally vouch for these. :thumbup

Thanks for the recent pictures guyz ... is it the CA water or what ... you all are hawt!!! :teeth

Being tan is overrated anyway.

It leads us honkies to skin cancer.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back