• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll play along. To answer ther question, yes I was doing this pic for myspace, duh!

Ohhhh I had almost forgotten that one...

Not so much but it's a matter of interpretation. I'm saddened that my Southern Belle manipulative tactic was misinterpreted and someone wanted to revoke my wimmenz card....

I didn't give that boy no stinking bisuit if you reread what I wrote I told him to post a recent pic and be quiet

I believe the revocation was a direct result of the "showing who's boss" part of the comment. There's a reason I don't live in the South... I'd be spending waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time punching Southern Men in the mouth for talking down to me. I hate that. And I've never punched anyone in the mouth before... but damn, I'd be startin'! :laughing

I'm sure she'd be willing to help him slather on some lotion to work on that tan.
it rubs the lotion on its skin........

:rofl god I love the "it rubs the lotion on it's skin" comment... I laugh every time I see that!!!

Have a good day at school! Study hard! Hugz!!

but wait, theres more.
this was the best mexico trip ever!!!

P5230363.jpg

ding ding ding! we have a winner!! :drool
:party :leghump :party

thanks much B! :)

aw c'mon Mike, there's always room for jello!

by unanimous decision of the Double D Committee, miz Scarlet gets her Wimminz Card returned. exemption for attempts at reverse psychology are permissible under Sec248, subsection 14, paragraph 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Double?

Have we verified that? Can I volunteer to check?

that hug you gave me in Livermore should have been enough to satisfy anyone's curiosity!

but....if you'd ever bother showing up for a meet/party you could double check...
verifying my 38DD status costs 6 decent beerz. bring a 12 of Eye of the hawk so you can settle up. :)

(I :love my Mike!!!!! he so funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back