• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonester you are a sexi man
I think you need to post current recent picture to snap these girls into line. This will show them who is boss :teeth
That is all

OK, Gwynne.... turn in your Wimminz Card.

OK, Gwynne.... turn in your Wimminz Card.

So Gg1K, you're denying everything I said in my original post? You (especially) haven't been bossing, begging and whining for men to post up more shirtless pics?
If the answer is NO, then I will retreat back into the bowels of BARF, but if the answer is YES, then you need to return Happy Hornet's Wimminz card, and we'll call a truce.
What say Ye woman?!?

Ill give it a shot...sorry not shirtless though.
I'm on the right by the way and this was from Saturdays Halloween party.

Someone came as Palin and so she had to get a picture with 'Maverick'

Attachments

• goosandMav.jpg
    goosandMav.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Mavpalin.jpg
    Mavpalin.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
So Gg1K, you're denying everything I said in my original post? You (especially) haven't been bossing, begging and whining for men to post up more shirtless pics?
If the answer is NO, then I will retreat back into the bowels of BARF, but if the answer is YES, then you need to return Happy Hornet's Wimminz card, and we'll call a truce.
What say Ye woman?!?

Better beat a frickin' retreat then- I may DEMAND moar hawt menz, but I don't beg or whine for shit- so don't even point that finger at me. And check it, Dood- being assertive and stating what you want isn't "bossing". Sorry I'm not subservient enough for your comfort levels :rolleyes - but srsly, that's not my issue. And thanks for taking something that's really fun for apparently all of us EXCEPT YOU and getting rude and offensive and condescending. You come across as some sort of misogynistic throwback who needs to "put a woman in her place", and I'm not ok with that.

Oh man... that is HAWT!!!! :drool I am just a sucker for a man in uniform!!! even more when he's OUT of uniform! That absolutely made my night! ;)
Sooooo..... how YOU doin'?? ;)

Hi ladies.

It's teh Hoolicat!!!! Hi Jeff!! :wave

but wait, theres more.
this was the best mexico trip ever!!!

P5230363.jpg

completely and totally awesome :) WIN!

Hooli! YAY!! you finally grace us with a photo op of your own choosing :) we <3 the Hoolicat :)

and thank you Sava for playing as well!!!! who's your friend with the big fish? ;)

the menz can be sexy in many ways. we've seen them posing like models, wrenching on motos n cages, in soft moments with cuddly new wee ones, and smiling in perfect content with the older kiddies. we've got them in every moment and every one of them is WIN! :) well....except that kinda disturbing one with whatever that substance was all over his face...:wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
but wait, theres more.
this was the best mexico trip ever!!!

P5230363.jpg

Oh mah gawd. I've done died and gone to heaven!!! :drool What a beautiful thing!!! Thank you! :teeth
SHIRTLESS PICS FTMFW!!!!!

Connie, be careful. I think he is still jail bait. :shocker

:twofinger

Brian, Ima gonna smack you!!!! :p Besides, I'm jes lookin'! ;)

. we've got them in every moment and every one of them is WIN! :) well....except that kinda disturbing one with whatever that substance was all over his face...:wtf

Ohhhh I had almost forgotten that one...

Connie love? and any other ladies offended by the rather abrupt intrusion of rudeness the last 24 hrs?

Not so much but it's a matter of interpretation. I'm saddened that my Southern Belle manipulative tactic was misinterpreted and someone wanted to revoke my wimmenz card....

well lovey, I had to agree.... when a puppy starts to barkin' at ya, ya don't toss 'im a biscuit to shush him. ya tell 'im NO and put 'im out on the porch till he learns to act proper like.
ya give 'im that biscuit n next he'll start to growlin' n pacin' n actin' half wild. we's civilized in these parts.

I didn't give that boy no stinking bisuit if you reread what I wrote I told him to post a recent pic and be quiet

Now now ladies, let's not get in a tissy.

Unless yer gonna fight it out by wrestling. In jello. That would be ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back