• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a Mod, I'd search the KS and find the :boobies thread!

:flag

Ok. I'm throwing my hat (err... shirt) into the ring here.

I don't think I've got the nerve to leave this pic up for very long, so enjoy it while it lasts.

From about a year ago when I was sending goofy pics to my gf at the time:

flexor-11-29-2007.jpg

Oh mah gawd... that is soooo hawt... uhm, how YOU doin', and when you comin' to the Skips meet again, and I'll save you a seat right next to me! :) Don't be afraid, I don't bite! :teeth much.... but if I do, I ALWAYS lick it better! ;)

:thumbup :)

um, does she know what's happened in that pool? :rofl

call me silly but I like this one :)

Hey, Tom's got a Connie/Danni sammich!!! :laughing

Suzy, I'll get you a link to the Cleavage thread. I revived it not too long ago, but teh menz were ungrateful bastards and had no words of appreciation for my cleavage. Fuckers.:x

Suzy, I'll get you a link to the Cleavage thread. I revived it not too long ago, but teh menz were ungrateful bastards and had no words of appreciation for my cleavage. Fuckers.:x

Whut!!!!! Well, I enjoyed your cleavage very much last night. Your friend's as well, although I'm sorry I forgot her name. She was a blast.

Quoted for posterity. :twofinger

Thanks for the compliments on my cupcakes, ladies. :teeth

Lonester-

While I am a maker of the photochops, that one is (err..was) for real. If I was photochopping, you think I'd at least do something about that pasty white complexion and the action figures in the background. :laughing

Last edited:
Quoted for posterity. :twofinger

Uhm, ok, whatever... teh menz knows exactly what I thinks of them!! ;)

Hmmm. I'm thinking that looks ALOT like a photochop to me....:rolleyes
Who's body is it really? :|

Dood is teh hawtness, you're so not in the same ballpark with him it's like you're in another state.

Now- this is the Sexy Man thread.

YOU are NOT sexy, and I have reservations about the status of your manhood.
PLEASE go away now, we don't like you. :|

Thanks for the compliments on my cupcakes, ladies. :teeth

Lonester-

While I am a maker of the photochops, that one is (err..was) for real. If I was photochopping, you think I'd at least do something about that pasty white complexion and the action figures in the background. :laughing

worry not Monkey- us ladies were perfectly happy with it! thanks you :) :teeth

his opinion doesn't hold a lot of water with us girls.

Hmmm. I'm thinking that looks ALOT like a photochop to me....:rolleyes
Who's body is it really? :|
Nice edit.
Hey Look! It's you AND me! (better head 'add' on mine tho..)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 29
Nice edit.
Hey Look! It's you AND me! (better head 'add' on mine tho..)

O___o

:rofl
...and I guess I should thank you. The fact that you think I photoshopped my head onto someone else's body is a great unintentional compliment. I suppose all that crap I put myself through at the gym is worth it after all. :toothless

p.s. you forgot to use Gaussian blur on your face so it merges with the original photo better. ;)

Last edited:
you girls should make a poll.

that would be funny to see.

^^ Lonster ... please stop that ... you're gonna ruin it for us. :(

[QUOTE=Hellfish_Monkey;4453335]O___o
:rofl
...and I guess I should thank you. The fact that you think I photoshopped my head onto someone else's body is a great unintentional compliment. I suppose all that crap I put myself through at the gym is worth it after all. :toothless

p.s. you forgot to add Gaussian blur on your face so it merges with the original photo better. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Well, at least someone else here has a sense of humor.
I apologize for the rough chop, it was a quickie.

OK ladies, I'm outa here. Seems that a couple of you have no sense of humor, and can dish it but can't take it. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
Have a nice day, and don't take life so seriously.

Peace,

Lonster

Last edited:
^^^^ Wow! Hi there!! How YOU doin'??? ;) I'd be willing to roll around in the surf with you any day!! :teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back