• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but wait, theres more.
this was the best mexico trip ever!!!

P5230363.jpg

I'll play along. To answer ther question, yes I was doing this pic for myspace, duh!

Ok, this probably belongs in the scary man thread instead of the sexy man thread, but here's one of me with my daughter.

There's some serious hotwness in this thread!!!! :love :leghump

Dont have any nekid pics for you ladeez, sorry... maybe in a couple weeks....but Ill toss these up and see what happens :blush

All pics were candid I swear on my bike :teeth

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 30
  • suit.jpg
    suit.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 29
Dont have any nekid pics for you ladeez, sorry... maybe in a couple weeks....but Ill toss these up and see what happens :blush

a man in a siut = hawt...

Where has "hardware" man gone :( I miss him.

"Stupid American Doesn't Know Chinese." :laughing

Translation: Honor

HOO-RAH!!! My baby boy lives it. You make me so proud! :)

Oh my god, I think I hurt myself... :drool darlin' you are so hawt I could roast marshmallows in front of just the pic!!!!
So.... yeah... about the nekkid pics... I have a camera, I am here to help! :)

ooooo nice! professional menz FTW!

um, no nekkids plz- we're sticking to the rulez 'round here to keep the modz happy, but shirtless? yes please!

ladies, can we take up a collection to get B some non-gaRy curtains? shirtless adorables should NOT be seen in front of flowery drapes

Last edited by a moderator:
ladies, can we take up a collection to get B some non-gaRy curtains? shirtless adorables should NOT be seen in front of flowery drapes

Maybe it's his Mom's house? :x

I do think he should have put away his Kleenex fappin materials before taking the picture though. :shame

:twofinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back