• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic Rob ... but it gets hot putting out those fires ... any chance you took off your shirt and hosed yourself and other hunky FFs off? I figure it couldn't hurt to ask... :teeth

Nice pic Rob ... but it gets hot putting out those fires ... any chance you took off your shirt and hosed yourself and other hunky FFs off? I figure it couldn't hurt to ask... :teeth

:rofl LMAO! :rofl Only a select few get to see those pics, they have to be earned :p

okay....me from a long time ago....2002 :teeth

Let it burn! :p

robert1.jpg
Awww... not even old enough to drink! :wow :laughing
He doesn't put out pumpkin fires very well either! :laughing

I think both Brandon and Rob are very very cute.. even if they are both teh ghey for themselves! :rofl

:kiss

Oh realllly ... so what's a gal got to do to earn the right to see your hawtness?
Just get pissy at him for mispronouncing your name.. then he gets all hawt! :rofl

inside joke :twofinger

Last edited:
Awwwww... isn't that sweet?? Robert's got his very own stalker!!! :laughing

Hopin to satisfy for the moment.....

Last night kickin' @ Lucky 13

Attachments

• IMG00011.jpg
    IMG00011.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back