• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am at the Annual Familytree with no branches awards

Thats my dawg

View attachment 282580

:wtf Uhm... yeah... so I'm sitting at my desk, kinda staring at the pic, and I got nothin'... so my boss looks over my shoulder, and says (in the nicest tone of voice possible), "New boyfriend?"

:rofl :rofl

Hai Nick ... Hai Connie :wave

Unfortunately after checking out selfexiled's pic, I have put my eyes out and can no longer see the pics of da truly hawt menfolk of da BARF. :cry

:wtf Uhm... yeah... so I'm sitting at my desk, kinda staring at the pic, and I got nothin'... so my boss looks over my shoulder, and says (in the nicest tone of voice possible), "New boyfriend?"

:rofl :rofl

Sorry I married the dog :teeth

Its a back woods tradition :shocker

Unfortunately after checking out selfexiled's pic, I have put my eyes out and can no longer see the pics of da truly hawt menfolk of da BARF. :cry

Cool. Now I can post in this thread.

Wow! I haven't been here in forever... there was a pretty big HEAT-WAVE while I was gone though... :drool :leghump

Thanks for sharing boys! :thumbup

:rofl:rofl:rofl What did you tell him?

Her... which kinda makes it worse... but I couldn't say anything because I was choking- I'd just taken a gulp of coffee when she said that, and was trying not to spray the monitor with coffee... :laughing

Wish I'd thought of that... :(

Sorry I married the dog :teeth

Its a back woods tradition :shocker

Dood... you hurt us. Why you wanna do us like that??? :cry

No problem....wait....

*looks down pants*

:wow

Damnit! I'm a Man!

Yeah baby... you're AAAALLLLLLLL man!!! ;)
However, in case there's any doubt, I'm willing to serve as an independant observer! :)

:rofl

:laughing

:)

:| Okay. I'm good now.

:rofl:rofl

Hey, Handsome!! I've got a great pic of you Ima gonna post... you're excellent fodder for teh sexy menz hungry wimminz! ;)

bite marks from last night are pretty sexy on a man imo.

004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back