• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right!! Hi Danni!!! :wave
But since I groped him first, would you mind terribly if I kept him?
Besides, you've landed a frickin' HOTTIE with Paige!!! :drool :thumbup

he's all yours darling! see what happens with a little teamwork and cooperation? so much better than a cat fight.

awww, you think so? maybe I'll keep him a while. then again maybe I won't. no bike for me to play with.

'course if the pics I just got today of someone who wants to be moved up on the backup plan list are real.................oh my................................

And who said I was yours!?:teeth:x

:shame Double dipping huh?

let me try to explain this in guyspeak. I'm not double dipping. I have one guy right now, just the way I like it. he's passed tryouts and made the roster- his continued presence on team will be determined by performance. or he'll get traded.

never hurts to scout talent. guys end up on the bench for lots of reasons. happens all the time.

let me try to explain this in guyspeak. I'm not double dipping. I have one guy right now, just the way I like it. he's passed tryouts and made the roster- his continued presence on team will be determined by performance. or he'll get traded.

never hurts to scout talent. guys end up on the bench for lots of reasons. happens all the time.

Easy playgirl... Maybe I didn't get the invite to the try outs...:(:dunno

*ahem*

Don't you have a line-up of my female prospects to edit? :shhh :laughing

maybe if you ever ponied up that list of what you are looking for I could screen them a little, otherwise you're going to end up with a south american pygmy with halitosis and feathers in her hair.
gimme some criteria already so I can hook you up and you can stop hanging out looking at sexy men pics!

maybe if you ever ponied up that list of what you are looking for I could screen them a little, otherwise you're going to end up with a south american pygmy with halitosis and feathers in her hair.
gimme some criteria already so I can hook you up and you can stop hanging out looking at sexy men pics!

Requirement 1: A nice ass.

Requirement 2: A cute face.

Requirement 3: Big tits.

What else do you need to know? :x

Last edited:

well since that's all you gave me to work with......

ACFPCD0657_012B.tn.jpg

shite man...sounds like me....

:p :laughing ahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back