• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^:laughing ahahahah

poor creamygoodness....

here's one for Danni on accounta she needs to smile today.....

Attachments

• BMs for cgd.jpg
    BMs for cgd.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 26
and one for Connie in gratitude for a great conversation...........

Oh mah gawd.... seriously, I opened up the thread, and that pic was the first thing I saw, and my jaw literally dropped... oh for god's sake, please let me have really naughty dreams tonight... ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...
Thank you, Danni, from the bottom of my heart!!!! :teeth
You are teh awesome!!!! :love

And no one else gets to look at him cuz Danni posted him just for ME!!!!! :x

Oh mah gawd.... seriously, I opened up the thread, and that pic was the first thing I saw, and my jaw literally dropped... oh for god's sake, please let me have really naughty dreams tonight... ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...
Thank you, Danni, from the bottom of my heart!!!! :teeth
You are teh awesome!!!! :love

back at ya hon....its the least I could do.

back at ya hon....its the least I could do.

Can't wait to get up to your neck of the woods and have a visit!!! Hook me up, Baby!!! :teeth :thumbup There's some serious hawtness mixed in with the R's & T's (retards & takens :laughing) up there!!! :drool
Uhm... does Paige have a brother, perchance?? :angel

Can't wait to get up to your neck of the woods and have a visit!!! Hook me up, Baby!!! :teeth :thumbup There's some serious hawtness mixed in with the R's & T's (retards & takens :laughing) up there!!! :drool
Uhm... does Paige have a brother, perchance?? :angel

from what I understand the brother falls into the complete and total R category. at least my retard was only slightly retarded.....this one takes the cake.

plenty of hawtness around here chicka, c'mon up!

But you know that nerds are hawt. Admit it Danni! :p

what's your definition of a nerd? wait,I know...IT guys!
no no no no! no IT guys for Danni. they spend more time on their Crackberry than me.

I told you, I don't play well with others....that includes square headed girlfriends.

the lawyer is still on the roster. for now. he's fairly hawt. intelligent. now if he proves not to be a retard, we're in business. I'm not overly optimistic, not after the last one, retards can be very convincing when they want to be-but hey, he could surprise me.

now post some hawtness for me to :teeth over if you're gonna hang out with us chickas.

what's your definition of a nerd? wait,I know...IT guys!
no no no no! no IT guys for Danni. they spend more time on their Crackberry than me.

I told you, I don't play well with others....that includes square headed girlfriends.

the lawyer is still on the roster. for now. he's fairly hawt. intelligent. now if he proves not to be a retard, we're in business. I'm not overly optimistic, not after the last one, retards can be very convincing when they want to be-but hey, he could surprise me.

now post some hawtness for me to :teeth over if you're gonna hang out with us chickas.

tards r very convincing! me no like that! umm why is hooli hanin with the girls? doesnt he wanna hang with the boys lookin at umbrella girls and such? oooh wait maybe.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back