• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short is not his problem. :later

I'm clueless. I haven't been keeping up and I know people hate on that Hayden thing back in '06, bust he's fast?! :confused People also hate cuz they say he doesn't smile, but there's a pic in this thread: ...well I can't find the picture in the thread anymore :wow :x

Other than that I don't know what's wrong with him..fill me in?? ..Guess he's just sexy with his Spanish looks and not personality. :dunno

Last edited:
not personality

That's exactly it. I've eaten salads with more personality. I actually prefer short guys, but not that one.

Lorenzo does have an interesting oral fetish going on, but it looks like women aren't invited to it. :laughing

2m6qwjq.jpg

Most of those MotoGP fookers are far too young to be attractive to me, however. Maybe that's why I prefer WSBK. :p

That's exactly it. I've eaten salads with more personality. I actually prefer short guys, but not that one.

Lorenzo does have an interesting oral fetish going on, but it looks like women aren't invited to it. :laughing

2m6qwjq.jpg

Most of those MotoGP fookers are far too young to be attractive to me, however. Maybe that's why I prefer WSBK. :p

:rofl

Well here...here's a WSBK/MotoGP dude. I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality to post these. The guy must get alot of pussy...Here is James Toseland.

Attachments

• jamestoseland.jpg
    jamestoseland.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 172
  • jamestoseland02080701.jpg
    jamestoseland02080701.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: vio
Maybe we can ask him to just start taking things like the belt, pants, drawers off.... Or maybe Catgirldanni and I can ask for a private show.... What say you Ms. Kitty cat...LOL
:drool:drool+1,000,000,000,000,000 Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:drool

James Toseland :ride Yeah he can ride me...or...better yet I'd ride him :devil

My god ... I'll have sloppy seconds or thirds.. whatever... I'll wait.. I'm patient.

Attachments

• 1812-78.jpg
    1812-78.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 28
i've got the hat, bullwhip, spurs, and chaps baby :party

I've got hats... I've got spurs (in fact, they're on the floorboards of my truck!), I've got buckles... don't need chaps, cuz I'd ride him bareback... :drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back