• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go, Danni. and I found a website for you...

hotchocolatefinder

Hahaha u cheated I already know that site and the other Danni showed it to ya but thanks anyways :p hahaha and who works now days anyways??? U know u barf all day hehehe thanks hon!

OK ok ok Danni just told me u found this site all on ur own and thats just magical cuz i would have never found it in a million years so props to ya chikas cuz looks like im blind.......and there are a few hotties on there u know even u would like and NO they pants dont sag :p Connie i heart ya :D

Last edited:
Oh baby baby baby.... Connie I lubs ya too.... On the guy with the blue eyes... they looks green to me and I have to say he is hawt!

Now we're talking triple-team, supreme.

taylor.refresher.jpg

Now we're talking triple-team, supreme.

taylor.refresher.jpg

BRING IT!! :teeth ;)
Ummmm... who's the guy on the left? I'd like to club him over the head, and drag him by all that pretty hair back to my cave.... :)

That guys' jaw is so square, you could use it as a cornerstone of an office building....:rofl as for all that hair???? :lol I do have a billy club you can use Connie... just for you...:love

So... is that YOU on the horse in your avatar? That cracks me up every time I see it... :laughing

Yes its me! Thats Maveric, my friends horse. She used to jump him competitively but does not anymore. I just rode around the corral with her VERY near the reigns! He's a big horse. He apparently liked me though, helped by the fact that I was stuffing his mouth with cookies all day. :laughing

Attachments

• maverick 012.jpg
    maverick 012.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 25
  • maverick 022.jpg
    maverick 022.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 27
more.
hot.
menz.
please!

for all your psychic abilities C you still haven't found me a replacement yet :) too busy planning your trip to vegas?

VEGAS, BA-BEE!!!!! Let me work on it... there's some really nice guys who aren't retards, but they're BARFers, and I know how you are with Rule #24... I'll start taking applications! :)

Yes its me! Thats Maveric, my friends horse. She used to jump him competitively but does not anymore. I just rode around the corral with her VERY near the reigns! He's a big horse. He apparently liked me though, helped by the fact that I was stuffing his mouth with cookies all day. :laughing

He's a beauty!! I used to have a gorgeous black Thoroughbred that I bought off the track as a 3 year old, I used to do some jumping with him, until my Dad sold him... :mad :cry His name was Woody... now I'm down to just my Quarter Horse gelding, Jimmy the Wonderhorse. My mare, Breezy, passed away last year... :(
So let's see... you ride bikes, you're a drummer (you know bass players are supposed to "hook up" with drummers, right?? ;) ), and horses like you. Plus, you're hawt. Soooo.... the question must be asked...
How YOU doin'? ;)

VEGAS, BA-BEE!!!!! Let me work on it... there's some really nice guys who aren't retards, but they're BARFers, and I know how you are with Rule #24... I'll start taking applications! :)

smh- don't know how you did it but I'd book that trip while your luck holds.
ok ok ok- admit to having met some outstanding peeps here, so tell ya what, I'll overlook rule 24 under the right conditions- like a certified letter from a prior non psycho chicka that said BARFer is not a retarded jackass asshat. there will be other requirements, I have to think 'em through.

now more pics!!!!!

and this is why I <3 you so much! :)
still working on my rule 24 override list. :) I need inspiration...

Ain't going there, nuh-uh noway nohow... :x

You wommenz ought to plan a Girlz Night Out and decend on Vega$ like estrogen-filled druken clowns with hundreds of bees in your panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back