• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Connie Im not talkin shit about the white cowboys with jeans soo tight i can see they kak so can u please not ruin it for me thanks love! :twofinger :teeth

:wtf Uh, Chica... I'm not posting up pics of cowboys for you... you wanna look at guys who are pretty but can't figure out how to put they clothes on, that's all good with me... :teeth

And hey Dani... we need to find someone HAWT Enuf for you to break rule #24.... and while we're on the subject of rule #24, don't you think you'd feel sooooooooo much better if you just got it off your chest? Out the retard, let the BARF hawt menz teach him a thing or three about how to treat a woman, and then everybody goes home happy! Go ahead, you know you want to....

Or do you want me to? :teeth

And hey Dani... we need to find someone HAWT Enuf for you to break rule #24.... and while we're on the subject of rule #24, don't you think you'd feel sooooooooo much better if you just got it off your chest? Out the retard, let the BARF hawt menz teach him a thing or three about how to treat a woman, and then everybody goes home happy! Go ahead, you know you want to....

Or do you want me to? :teeth

oh NOES, nuuh uhn, not happening!

and unless you're Connie The Psychic (not psycho) Biker Chicka, you don't know anyway! :twofinger

but dammmmmmmmmmm some of the hawties around here are making me look for loopholes......

The planets are in alignment... I have boiled up the eye of newt and toe of dragon, cast the runes, and the BARFer is.......

PM Sent!! :teeth
Am I goin' to Vegas, Baby?? :laughing

sexy_cowboy.jpg

cowboy.jpg

041.jpg

BradPitt_Shirtless.jpg

untitled-5.jpg

holy fuckin' hell...
OK, seriously, I have some lace thongs that have to be hand washed... can I just put cowboy #2 in my bathtub, and rub them back and forth across that washboard he's calling his abs? :drool :drool

*picks jaw off floor*

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

bullshit. gay mean squawk and bitch fight over pretty pink purses.
we're way more dangerous.

Well, the gay men I hang out with are more interested in cubic inches, leathers, and the merits of different kinds of lube. And, in the case of the BMW owners, shaft drives. :teeth

Damn. You chicks are sooooo full of contradictions.
loco.gif

No wonder all the hawt guys are ghey! :laughing

we are chickas and it is our right as keepers of the sacred chicka-ness to change our minds a hundred times a day if we want to.
and just bc I'm LOOKING for loopholes doesn't mean I'll take any. I've been known to be pretty light handed with some of my rules or even forgive a few in exchange for other strengths but this one holds.

now dammit J stop calling all the plays around here and put something on the field! :teeth

some more yumminess

Attachments

• __bed6.jpg
    __bed6.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 135
  • -18.jpeg
    -18.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 16dieselintimatess07zm3.jpg
    16dieselintimatess07zm3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 32
*sigh*

i love the sight of men in the morning :D

gm ladies. i see we've had some barf boys hard at work. FINALLY! :D

damn! Thanks for the morning wake up!

FYI, if you're at work, do not, repeat NOT, follow the link on that last photo -- the one of the guy in the blue boxer briefs.

(unless you work at a ghey pr0n company)

FYI, if you're at work, do not, repeat NOT, follow the link on that last photo -- the one of the guy in the blue boxer briefs.

(unless you work at a ghey pr0n company)

It totally sucks that most of the shirtless guy pics r ghey but hey they still nice to look at so im not complaining :D

he's white but will this do? he's got the most beautiful eyes..........and considering I'm a total sucker for big brown eyes these blues are doing me significant damage

Attachments

• Incredible+Eyes.jpg
    Incredible+Eyes.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back