• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's one for ya D!

Attachments

• 45646vt.jpg
    45646vt.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 160
I was told to come here. . .

. . . and now I'm walking out. . .

:GTFO

May post a picture up, maybe.

Me too! I don't normally watch T.V., but that's the only reason I was watching the first season. I really don't watch T.V. though..therefor, I haven't seen any of the other seasons. :(

maybe its my age but I find Dominic Purcell so much hotter.
damn, now I gotta go find some eye candy with him in it.

Umm where the hell is Connie??? Is she still lookin for my pics, im gonna be sad if she comes back with nothing :(

Connie's working, Sweetie!! No time to look for Dark Pr0n for you... maybe tonight after I download the pics from the bike meet...

And NICK: Do NOT make ME post up pics of you with Excalibur!!!! :laughing

I'm going to post up new pictures along with old ones, those pics that you have are my drunken hanging with Barfers while slapping Rhonda's ass and leavin indecent voicemails on peoples phones pictures. :x

There is a difference. :p

I'm going to post up new pictures along with old ones, those pics that you have are my drunken hanging with Barfers while slapping Rhonda's ass and leavin indecent voicemails on peoples phones pictures. :x

You KNOW she's going to go nuclear when she reads this, right? :Popcorn

This is gonna' be good!

This is gonna' be good!

Ya mean me? That ass slap was strictly luck. OFG's grab was true skill. :laughing:thumbup

Hey Nick :wave:leghump

This is gonna' be good!

I fear no one!

*Hides*

Ya mean me? That ass slap was strictly luck. OFG's grab was true skill. :laughing:thumbup

Hey Nick :wave:leghump

Whatevah, you enjoyed it :p

Hiya R dizzle :wave :leghump

Hm, I found a few pictures that should redeem my drunken fiascos. I'll have to transfer them from my laptop and resize them through Photoshop before posting them. High quality and work comps FTL.

Attachments

• black man 1.jpg
    black man 1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 31
  • hotchocolatefinder.jpg
    hotchocolatefinder.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back