• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats, I was hoping the fake ID would get me in the DOOR, I was hoping the accent would get me in your...

:later

I'd be flattered... if I didn't know you were so dedicated to your lovely lady at home!!!! :p

Monkey-ing around.

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

Those are great pics, Mike!! :thumbup

Here's a pic of a hawtie I took yesterday at Infineon... I love it when eye candy pits next to me!! :drool

Attachments

• Halfbreed.jpg
    Halfbreed.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 31
He looks like he's trying WAY to hard....

He looks like he's trying WAY to hard....

No Dude... I was watching (covertly, of course!) as he was working, and those babies stayed rock solid like that... it was a beautiful thing!! :drool

About time for a real man to post his pic.

Uhm... aren't you the White Power Ranger? :dunno It's not Sexy Man Thread material if we can't see your face or at least SOME skin (and hands don't count!!)... that would be akin to my posting a picture of my NECK in the CLEAVAGE thread... so come ON!!! Show us yer HAWTNESS!!! ;)

No Dude... I was watching (covertly, of course!) as he was working, and those babies stayed rock solid like that... it was a beautiful thing!! :drool

Uhm... aren't you the White Power Ranger? :dunno It's not Sexy Man Thread material if we can't see your face or at least SOME skin (and hands don't count!!)... that would be akin to my posting a picture of my NECK in the CLEAVAGE thread... so come ON!!! Show us yer HAWTNESS!!! ;)

Here's something http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254863

Those are great pics, Mike!! :thumbup

Here's a pic of a hawtie I took yesterday at Infineon... I love it when eye candy pits next to me!! :drool

Hey, I know that guy! he was a bitch to pass at thill last thanksgiving.:twofinger Looks like he must have gotten the ab roller for christmas.:laughing

Just a couple of adult beverages into the festivities! :party

Attachments

• 94ed[1].jpg
    94ed[1].jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 208
^ head shots are for avatars :x

nice start, now keep going...... :p

Damn!! tough crowd!

Well I have done my fair share of postings in this particular thread, but I'm in need of new material! Maybe after teh races this weekend (it will be rather warm up there) I'll have some new "full body" shots! :cool:laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back