• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
-

1263574-mtflavmore.jpg

tredman003 said:
That would be correct if it was a ZX9r but that is the ZX-12r 2k3 model so I'm not sure if it was a modification or a factory shipped mounting.
Just for reference, if that's a 2k3 12r then he got ripped off. It has a '00 fairing and paint color. If my wife was that hot, I would be using her in photos too. But just wanted to keep the facts straight and let you know it's likely a y2K not a 2k3...

There I was, up at Lake Berryessa for the holiday, and I'm watching the drunken lesbians smooching it up when all of a sudden, flava shows up and steals the spolight.......:laughing

1266731-1264647-berryessaflava.jpg

You kats are off the hook with this thread. We never thought the photo would ever get to this level. Thank you to all that are proud supporters of "Flava Guy" Make sure you all cast your vote for the 1st "Flava Guy" contest!!!
Here is the link to vote: http://www.trueflava.com/gallery/FlavaGuyContest

Check out the of the photos on the site as well.

Last edited:
kxmike said:
Thank you BARF
I haven't posted much lately because of all the whining , flaming and holier than thou attitudes....but this was a classic BARF thread that had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
Made my day:laughing :laughing :laughing

HOLY SHIT:laughing :cry :laughing :cry :laughing

Wheres all the loyal supports of "flava Guy"? Remember to cast your vote on our site for the best photo for August.

speedjunkie said:

Hey... at least he's wearing gear now. :rolleyes

Speed - I think this is the best one yet!! Has me in stitches. :laughing

And welcome to BARF!
newbie.gif

Re: FLAVA GUY HAS BEEN CAPTURED!

SVsick50 said:
IRAQ- U.S. Marines stormed a secret underground hideout where Da' Flava Guy has been hiding since the begining of the Iraqi conflict. Upon his capture, Marines found countless files and plans concerning Mr. Guy's threats toward the United States in which he and his terrorist followers called, "The New Game... The New Era".

1263001-flavasaddamm.jpg

:laughing

Just a reminder the "Flava Guy" contest will be ending and starting for the next month on Oct 1st. The voting will stop at 12 noon and the new contest will be posted at 9pm that day. So any photo posted before 8pm will be able to be in the contest. So to all of those that can "Bring it" let take this in to the New Era.

Back