• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
I think I laughed myself to tears the first time I read this. Apparently I hadn't voted yet though, so I have to give it off da hook rating, just for the history. :teeth

This is AWESOME:laughing :laughing . I've seen this picture a bunch of times and never knew it originated here. Now I gotta go read through all the post.

Wow that was a good 30 minutes of reading/laughing/wasting life.....did all that happen in one Era?

indexcover.jpg

hey guys~ I hear there is a $50 prize for 1st place in the photoshop contest!

:twofinger

what type of tires are those, how far did you get on the water before the bike sunk

With the fear of sounding like a complete and total newb, I'm going to ask anyway.

Which Era and Game are we currently in? Have we transitioned to New yet? Or is there still a 1st place in the photoshop contest yet to be determined?

years of fun!

Someone! Please help me. Im computer illiterate, but if someone could put Flava going around the rings of Saturn up itd be great! After all, it is a new era!:laughing :laughing :laughing

I'm glad someone on barf told me about this thread!

I was looking for some stocking stuffers for my motorcycling friends and family, and what could be better than these great gifts like a Flava keychain?

2872476-flavakeychain_copy.jpg

Back